Chapter 5

"Talking"
'Thinking'
I do NOT own Naruto I wish I did...
Im doing the how he learned things next chapter so be excited about that!anyway on with the story.oh! I forgot to mention this will be a naru x hina story I love them as a couple plus I can't fit the other pairings correctly in this story one more thing I'm making another story soon so check that out!
Chapter 4
___________________________Naruto was having a great day his ramen didn't burn he learned a new way for his chakra control and no villagers bothered him ,he was now on his way to training ground 7 to meet up with his teammates(in case your wondering Naruto looks like what he does on the cover except with wings and horns)he suddenly got a very bad feeling once he reached the place there team was meeting up at something didn't feel right it felt as someone was watching him then it hit him "you can come out now Kakashi I know your there"my teammates stared at me "Naruto-Baka what are you talking about" Kakashi jumped down from the tree my teammates were shocked 'pathetic they didn't notice him or get the feeling that they were being watched?!' He looked at me "ah I'm surprised that you noticed me Naruto!" I glanced at him lazely it was easy you were not hiding your chakra that well and I got the feeling I was being watched"I looked at my teammates with a raised eyebrow "you didn't notice him OR get the feeling you were being watched jeez!" They glared at me but I only said the truth old man said I had to be nice to my teammates in the exam to make us confirmed as Genins but he never said all the time I had a evil smile on my face but my teammates didn't notice good Kakashi made us do individual training then called us back "ok we're going to do missions tomorrow so eat a good breakfast and meet back here at 7:00 am see team!"and with that he shushined away "we'll see ya!" And with that I flew away in a blast I haven't gone flying for a while might as well as I was flying around I saw team ten training and remembered a thing he had to ask asuma so he swooped down and landed two feet away from him he looked at me surprised "hey Naruto what brings you here?"team ten was giving me looks and glancing at my wings probably because I only showed my horns in the academy and not my wings until the team exams I looked at him and gave a sheepish smile "well I was wondering if you had those trench knives I asked you to hold until I graduate" he suddenly had a thought full look then remembered where they we're do got a sealing scroll out of his pocket "here that are!so I'm guessing that you completed your jutstu then?" I smiled " Hai ! I finally finished it but I might add some things along the way!" He smiled "any chance of teaching it to me?!" I smirked"nope!well I gotta fly see ya!oh! And tell kurenai I said hi!" And with that I took off into the sky.After dinner (witch consisted of twelve bowls of ramen)he went to bed thinking what would happen tomorrow and wondering if he would do good on the missions and then fell asleep.
___________________________well that was a short chapter...I was trying to write this do school work and the other story I'm making at the same time!oh and about the elections honestly I don't care for politics so..yeh anyway!my editors said they would rather have me do a vote on if you want naruto learning his powers in one chapter or throughout the story! Also so sorry about the misspelled words I was behind and couldn't send it to my editors cause they were busy and I was in a rush!well until next time later peeps!