CHAPTER 3 (i have no name for this chapter)

I do NOT own Naruto
"Talking"
'Thinking'
CHAPTER 3
--------------------------------------——–--
Previously in chapter two~he woke up this Time it was almost like a hospital except it had a more solitary feel I looked to my left and I saw and anbu with a dog mask and Jiji looked releived he pointed to my wings and horns "care to explain naruto".
"Ummm well I...got nothing"I finished lamely he gave me a stern look 'should I tell him I don't know if I can trust him especially with the anbu in the room I should make something up' I put on a nervous smile "honestly I don't know what happened ether all I remember is you dropping me off at home being in pain then everything went black now I'm here" he looked at me with a disbelieving face but I kept my face straight to show him I was serious "very well then we must keep this a secret" I gave him a disbelieving and shocked look "but why Jiji "Naruto it's for the best it will keep you safe if you keep it hidden the villagers will think of it as another reason to hate you" I frowned it wasn't fair I wasn't allowed to show my true self becuase the villagers would hate me more if at all possible "it's not like they can hate me any more than possible they try to kill me anyway" he gave me that look I hate that look it was a look of pity and saddness I sighed "fine...but when I become a ninja then can I show my true self ?" He gave me a small smile "we will see" then I remember the book in my pocket but desciding to read it later I just left it there soon the old man sent me home once I got there I opened the book.
------------------------—————----------
Well that was chapter three sorry it took a wile and I know it's pretty short but sometimes I hate homework by the way I'm going to do a time skip and Naruto will already know all his dragon skills but don't worry I'll do flashbacks on his trianing and sasuke won't be that big of a prick he will be nice also I might replace sakura with my own OC becuase I not the biggest fan of her well until next time!.