Welcome Fellow Travellers

Hello Fellow Writers.

I hope you are ready to strap on your thinking caps, and i'll hand you a scoop of ideas.
Inside this book, you will find story prompts, as well as ideas and details you just wish to add to a story.

This is the fourth book of it's kind. Following Writers Juice, Tea Time and Slice of Inspiration. If you are not satisfied with the prompts in this book, by jove do go check out the other books!

Unlike my other stories created to help people with writing, this one is based on the creative side of writing, rather than naming a character, of what the best verbs to use in a book are. But if you do wish to find this segment, to help your writing juices, then I would check out my other books, designed to help you writing adventurers out. Such as: Designing Characters and Other Handy Things. As well as my many books of Character Names: From, Girl Character Names, Boy Character Names, Fantasy Names or even my Big Book of Names.

In my last book, Slice of Inspiration, it became an increasing trend for people to comment their dialouge responses on the chapter, i implored you to do that again, i cannot describe how much joy it brought me to read everyones take.
Don't hesitate, just write you dialouge response for everyone to enjoy, you may even make some friends, and i read every single on of them, and I smile and cry, and laugh.

I do oh so hope you enjoy this book and it sparks something in you.

Please Enjoy.

Don't Hesitate to comment.

And by all means, don't hesitate to take a lick of ideas, and get to writing that magnificent story I know you have inside of you!

Good Luck.

Go Check out the Menu of Chapters.

All the Best.

Love, Maplefoot.