Spy x Reader

"Ugh, why do I have to get up so damned early? It's freaking cease-fire day." You say as you got out of bed. You rub your eyes and yawn longingly.

"Stupid Soldier..." You thought as you went to your bathroom in your room. You turn on the light and you stare into the mirror. Your hair was strew everywhere and you sigh angrily. You start fixing your hair and when you finally got it together; you went to your closet to grab your mage uniform (or whatever uniform for whichever class you want).

You grab your staff and grumble slightly. You went downstairs and went into the kitchen. You notice Spy sitting at the kitchen table reading paper work and drinking coffee.

"Morning." You hear him say to you. You nod in response and sat on the other side of the table. You put up your hood and cross your arms in irritation.

"Didn't want to get up zhis morning?" Spy asks and you shook your head.

"Soldier always wants us to get up early....even on Cease-Fire Day." You say as you lay your head on the table. You heard Spy laugh and papers rustle as he puts some down. You hear footsteps start coming towards you and a sudden slap hits your back. You jump and look up at who had smacked you. Soldier stood there with a straight face as he was supposedly looking at you.

"Don't fall back to sleep Missy." Soldier orders. You groan and turn your head away from him. He suddenly grabs the back of your hood and pulls back on it. The force makes you sit up and squeak in the process.

"Soldier...be nice to the Lass." You hear a heavy Scottish accent say in the doorway. You look over to see Demoman standing there with a half drank whisky bottle in hand and Soldier scoffs.

"What do you know about "be nice?" This woman needs to be put in her right place. Especially this one." Soldier says as he gestures to you with his thumb. You growl angrily and grab your staff. You smack Soldier across the face with the crystal ball side of the staff. Demoman, dropping his bottle on the floor and it breaking. Spy, spitting out his coffee towards the floor.

"Put myself into my place? What the fuck Soldier?! I'm more a part of this team than YOU ARE!" You yell angrily as you got up from your seat. You, storming out of the kitchen in a huff, shoulders Scout on the way out. He stares after you in confusion and goes into the room.

"What I miss?" Scout asking as he sat down on the couch. Spy got up and went after you as Soldier stood there with a red circle marking across his cheek. Demoman starts laughing as he points to Soldier.

"You just got dominated by a wee lass ON THE SAME TEAM!!!" Demoman laughs as he hiccups. Soldier grits his teeth as he starts to shake uncontrollably. Spy follows you as you were steaming mad, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Y/n....Y/n wait." You hear Spy say as he tries to get closer to you. You stop and slam the bottom of your staff onto the ground. You teleport away from Spy and the base. You got to a special place in a new dimension you had made with your own powers.. Whenever you had a rough time after a battle with the other team and get too stressed, you go to your happy place. Literally.

"Finally....Quiet." You say softly and closes your eyes.

"You also brought someone Mademoiselle." You heard a voice behind you and you turn around quickly.

"S...Spy?! HOW?! I fixed the damn spell to where it will only teleport me!" You say angrily as you turn red in the face. He adjusts his tie and clears his throat.

"I grabbed a 'old of you before you teleported us to zhis...zhis....what is zhis place?" Spy asks as he looks around the room that was full of clouds that were different shades of blue. You look around and smile lightly.