Sniper X Reader Lemon

(Oh god. I haven't done a lemon in forever. Hope you like it. Thank you.)

"Fuck." You whisper after you had missed a BLU Scout. You reach behind you to grab an arrow for you long range cross bow.You aim and breathe softly.You shot down a rocket jumping Soldier and smirk.

"Neck shot." You exclaim loudly as you laugh to yourself.You pick up your Bowie knife and start to etch into the wood wall beside you.You already had several lines etched into the wall under a legible word that said "Neck Shots."You grab another arrow and reload your cross bow.

"Oi, this is moiy camping spot." You hear an angry Australian accent behind you say and you turn your head to face the person.You were face to face with your rival on your own team, Sniper.You two hate each other with a passion and you never knew why.Of course he held his rifle as he was trying to find a spot to camp out away from the opposing team.He stares at you in anger and you give him a meek smile.

"You know there is room for the two of us to camp here." You state, scooting over to give room to the angry bushman.He grumbles as he grabs a chair and sits next to you.The two of you aim at the same time and not knowing that you were aiming at the same target, you shot first.Your arrow pierces the neck of the opposing teams Medic and an angry "Bloody hell" came from Snipers mouth.

"You stole my kill." He says angrily and you look over at him.

"Oh please, I didn't even know you were aiming at the Medic.Next time exclaim who you are going to take out so I will know." You say as you grab your knife and etch in another marking under the neck shot carving. This continues, kill after kill. Sniper kept losing his kills and having you take them from him every single time. After the battle ended, you stood in front of the wooden wall with a ton of etchings engraving in it.

"Heh, 25. A new record." You say in triumph and a kukri came flying out of nowhere.It stuck into the wooden wall beside your head and your eyes widen. You felt something in the back of your head snap and you grab your Bowie knife.

You quickly turn around and point your knife at Sniper. Your quick reaction surprises Sniper and you stare at him with dilated pupils. He stares back through his sunglasses as his face turns a slight dusty pink. You blink and sigh as you pull your knife back. You turn around and place your knife on a wooden crate next to you. You pull the blade from inside the wall and examine it. Thoughts were going rampant in your brain as you ran your finger against the blade.

"Why did he turn pink when I did that?" You thought as you breathed "beautiful." You turn back around and hand him the blade. He was still staring at you with expressions on his face. Shock, confusion, and something else you couldn't read as he took the kukri. You two stare at each other for a moment more when he quickly grabs his rifle and leaves without a word. You blink and shake your head.

"Weird..." you say to yourself as you grab your backpack to put you crossbow, knife, and arrows inside. You slung it on your back and start to leave. You accidentally bump into one of your teammates on the way out.

"Oops, sorry there lass." You hear a booming Scottish accent say above you and you look up to see Demoman. You smile softly and shake your head.

"No no, my own fault. I wasn't really paying attention." You say as you sigh.

"What's wrong lassy? Something happen after the battle?" He asks as he leans against the wall outside the room you had just came out of. You did the same, leaning against the still warm tiles of the side of the building and close your eyes.

"Sniper was acting weird today. Not like an occurring weird like....this is the first time he actually stared at me for a good while. Not through his stupid scope on his rife. It...was weird. It was our first time camping, though he was angry with me because I took his spot, but he still stayed. He could have left to camp somewhere else, but he stayed. It...was comforting? I don't honestly know. I've been around you guys since the very beginning and all my emotions and other girly shit was beaten out of me by Soldier so....I have no idea how to feel about this." You say as you rub your temples. You hear Demoman move his bottle of whisky and you open an eye to see him handing it to you. You nod in a thank you, take it, and swallow a short swig. You hand it back, him taking it, and you shiver as it tingles your spine.