Medic X Reader Lemon

(I am sorry for not being on for a very long while. I have been doing school and unable to write. So I wanted to start writing again. Here we are. A Medic x Reader Lemon. Enjoy ^w^)

"Agh...for fucksake...," you breathe as you lean against the wall of the hiding place you were currently camping in. You had recently taken a bullet in the arm by the opposing team's Engineer and being on the RED team it was intense. All of your teammates were scattered to the winds as they fought back the BLU team, both keeping an eye on their intelligence and capture the enemy's intelligence. You breathe heavily as you crouch down below the window, reaching out to grab the first aid kit that lay on the other side of the window as well as keep out of sight of the awaiting BLU Engineer.

"Your team has captured the intelligence," replies the Administrator from inside the small speaker that had been inside your ear. You smile in slight relief. You hear a ricocheting bullets hit the outer wall of the place you were hunkering down in.

"Come on Lil' Lady. We ain't gonna hurt you," you hear the BLU Engineer yell up to you. You smirk and aim your AWPer Hand Rifle through a semi-large enough hole in the wall and peek over the bottom of the window. You spot the Engineer standing by a post, waiting for the opportune moment to blow your brains out and you chuckle to yourself.

"Yeah, heard that before," you whisper to yourself as you aim your rifle at his neck and fired. The bullet whistled and pierced through his neck, hearing the sound of choking and sputtering for air as you smiled widely. You could see him aiming his gun towards the hiding space and starts to shoot wildly. One of the bullets passes through the metal framing of the building and pierces through your rib cage. You cry out loudly, loud enough for a certain member of your team to hear. You start to gasp for air, but only taste blood. Attempting once more, blood seeps out of your mouth as you tremble in fright as you heaved over onto your back. You could hear distant footsteps running up the stairs to where you were as you still attempt to get air into your lungs as they filled with blood. You gurgle in response as someone tried to open the door.

"FRAU! THE DOORS LOCKED! OPEN THE DOOR!!" you hear the heavy german accented Medic on the other side as he continue to bang on the door. You try to speak but lack of air was hard to come by with blood continuously filling your lungs. After about a minute, he kicked the door down with force you didn't even think Medic had and he quickly runs over to you. Your vision had started going dark at this point as he attempts to fix you, trying not to use the medi-gun to head you and fearing if he did then the bullet that might still have been lodged in your lungs and the tissue around it will close the wound over the bullet; keeping it inside you. He checks and realizes it was clean hole, no bullet. He grabs his medi-gun and quickly turns it on. You had closed your eyes, still attempting to breathe.

"Frau, hold on a bit longer. Don't stop trying to breath and give the medi-gun a moment to power up," you hear him say but it was all garbled. You try to speak but only gargle on the blood filling your mouth. Suddenly, you were able to breathe and you took a gasping breath. You open your eyes to look up at a tear stained RED Medic staring at you in both worry and relief.

"M...Medic," you whisper hoarsely and he sighs loudly.

"Danke Gott, you're alive," Medic replies as he helps you stand.

"T..thank you," you say still in a hoarse voice. He smiled down at you and your face turns very red. That smile, warm and caring. The ice blue eyes staring into your e/c in relief. You gulp as he notices your red face and you watch him take off his glove. He placed his large, warm hand on your small, reddening cheek. You jump and shiver.

"Y/n, are jou alright? Vhy are jou rot?" Medic asks as you stare back at him through his reading glasses. The expression that he held was in slight worry and you close your eyes. You couldn't speak as you felt a lump in your throat and your tongue being "tied". You hug him tightly, getting an "oof" from him and you push your face into his blood speckled doctor's garb. Before he could speak, the Administrator spoke to the RED team members.