Chapter 6: BWAHHH!!!

I screamed for my life.

The guy seemed to wake up by my scream and falling off the bed. I noticed that I was in the same baggy shirt and sweats from the night before and my messy bun was no longer in its bun.

"Melissa are you ok," Hoshi seemed to get up from the floor and was kneeling at the side of the bed he fell off from.

I looked at him, it didn't look like he was wearing a long or short sleeved shirt beacause I didn't see any fabric. But if he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, the strap seemed a bit too thin. He stood up. I squeaked. I covered my eyes as quickly as possible after getting a glimpse of his six pack. He soon noticed too. I can hear him run over to his drawers and pull out a shirt. I hear him walk back over. I can feel the bed sink a bit when he sat down.

"K, I have a shirt on. You can look," he laughed a bit.

I peeked through my fingers a bit just to make sure he wasn't lying. I pulled down my hands once I saw him wearing a tank top.

"Can you explain to me why we were sleeping together?," I asked.

"You and Tiff both fell asleep last night during that movie, we decided that it'll be easier for all of us if we just came straight to our rooms since we were all tired. So Josh took Tiff to his room and I took you here. I tried to make it feel not as uncomfortable for you as I slept as far away as you as I can," he gave his adorable smile at the end.

"Ok..."

"Heh," he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh yea, Josh and Tiffany woke up early to get the both of you some clothes."

"Ok, did they come back yet?," I asked.

"Yea, hold up I'll get the clothes for you," he replied while getting up and exiting the room.

As soon as he closed the door, I searched for my phone. I found it in the pockets of the sweats that I'm borrowing. I quickly opened it to see a text wall from Tiff.

------------
Tiff dongsaeng ❤: so I woke up to see that josh was sleeping next to me!!!!!

Tiff dongsaeng ❤: he had an arm wrapped around my shoulders too!!!!!!

Tiff dongsaeng ❤: we're going shopping for clothes for us rn

Tiff dongsaeng ❤: pabo wake up

Tiff dongsaeng ❤: we're coming back rn, I got u a flowy off the shoulder pink blouse with a high waisted pink jeans

Tiff dongsaeng ❤: josh said that he's just gonna take me out today instead of next week since I'm already hanging out with him

Tiff dongsaeng ❤: we left us clothes in the room we were supposed to sleep in, k gtg to my date good luck on urs Bai!!!!~~~

Me: thx dongsaeng good luck on urs

Me: don't b too annoying 😝

--------------

Hoshi came back into the room with the clothes Tiffany and Joshua bought. She was correct about the whole pink thing. I think she's still out to get me when we went to a party and we were the only ones wearing dresses/skirts. She hates dresses and skirts too.

"Here's your clothes that Josh and Tiffany bought for you," he said as he placed the clothing next to me on the bed.

"You can get ready in the bath room if you want? I know Jeonghan owns tons of women's makeup and I don't think he'll mind you borrowing some," he laughed.

"Okay thanks," I picked up the clothing and headed to their bathroom.

Once I stepped into the bathroom, I noticed that there was little cubbies labeled with their names on it. I looked at Jeonghan's cubbie to see if he had any spare hairties. He had like 10,000 of them!!! That's more than I ever used in my life time!!!

I quickly put on the soft pink clothes, tied my hair into a French braid, and did a light and simple makeup. I quickly put my makeup materials into my makeup bag and headed to grab my bag in the room that Tiff and I were supposed to share.

I excited the room just as Jihoon was walking by.

"Woah, you look great!," he exclaimed. He looked me up and down, smiling greatly

"Thanks," I replied.

"Are you going home already?," he asked.

"Oh not yet, I promised Hoshi a date today," his smile seemed to die down at the mention of "Hoshi" and "date."

"But don't we have a date too?," he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yes, of course! I haven't forgotten yet, its just me going on dates to find the perfect one for me. You know how the system works right?," I said while rubbing his arm, trying to reassure him.

He pouted, "Ok, have fun, but not too much fun since I'm taking you out next week!"

We both laughed as Hoshi called for me.

"K, I gotta go. See you later Jihoon, bye!~," I said while running over to Hoshi.

"Hey there," he slung an arm around my shoulders as we exited the dorm.

"Hey."

"So how about I take you out for brunch, then you can help me with some of the choreography, and finally ice skating?," he said, giving me his fabulous smile.

"Sounds great!," I replied smiling.

We headed towards the elevators. While we were waiting, Hoshi started to dance around weirdly, making me laugh. He stopped once the elevator opened. Once we were inside, he took out his phone and played a song. He started dancing around crazly and weirdly again. This time he was singing too.

"BWAHHH!!!!," he sang along with the music, while laughing uncontrollably.

I was dying with laughter watching him. I took out my phone so that I could video tape him. He kept singing along and dancing. Once we reached the bottom floor, he turned off the music and put his arm around my shoulders once again as we headed out for brunch.

(A/N: I tried this chapter. I think my chapters are getting worse and worse as time goes on. Plz tell my in the comments how I'm doing? Its fine if u don't want to, I just wanna know if its still good. My school starts tmr and I'm terrified. I literally have no friends there and I don't know where any of my classes are. That's pretty much it, the for reading. Bye!!!~ Ttyl!!!~                  O(≧∇≦))