Quick Bro Gets Terrorized by a Cockroach

[Atalanta's POV]

Here he goes again. Smiling, showing sharp teeth. Giggling like a toddler.

Kurt won a videogame against me. Like always.

"Kurt!! Come down, now!! Don't hang on the chandelier!!"

*bamf!*

He teleports back on the ground.

Finally, after acting like a bull, he snaps out of it, and makes a confused expression.

"Atalanta" he said. "Were you able to send a message to Siri? How about shadow traveling?"

"No, Kurt. Siri still doesn't answer. Second of all, I do not know where she is, so I can't shadow travel to her."

Alright, Siri's real name is Cyrene, named after the greek hero who punched a lion, dated Apollo and Ares, and turned into a water spirit.

Me, I was named after Atalanta, aka the hero that was raised by a bear.

For Psyche? She was named after the hero that married Eros, and had to do tasks for Aphrodite.

Anyways, lets continue.

Kurt looked at me, with a shocked expression.
Then, I heard someone screaming like a little girl, from the other side of the room, in the X mansion.

I shadow travelled, while Kurt teleported.

We came inside a bathroom, seeing Peter Maximoff, or what people call him, Quicksilver.

He was screaming really high-pitched, to the point where only dogs might be able to hear him.

"Cockroach!! Cockroach!!" He screamed.

Then, unfortunately, Kurt screamed even higher.

Next thing i knew, they were both hugging eachother, screaming.

I covered my ears with tissue (only thing to find as earplugs), and chased after the cockroach.

After a few seconds, the cockroach was dead.

I looked at Kurt and Peter. Peter's face was red, and kurts face was purple (because he was blue, and blue and red make purple).

I laughed at both of them. Siri and Peter might make good friends, since opposites go together.
Siri kills cockroaches. Peter will need Siri.