Apollo's too busy to make haikus than to care about his 'favorite son'

Apollo: what happened to my favorite son : Will? i heard the news. is he okay?

          - Comments -

Annabeth Chase: Wow. Can't even keep track of your, and i quote, ' favorite son ' . What kinda father are you?

Apollo: I've been busy, okay!??!?

Jason Grace: yeah, busy making haikus.

Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson, Nyssa Pro, and 999,986,987 others like this comment.

Apollo: aaaawwww, come on! There aren't even that many demigods at CHB!

Hazel Levesque: Yeah, that's why even the Romans and the gods, even their Roman forms liked the comment.

Apollo: Hmph............... :'( you're mean. all of you. you made the sun god cry in his palace. What kind of people are you!?

Jona Jackson: demigods.

Annabeth Chase: Jona! Yay!

Thalia Grace: Yay!

Piper McLean: Yay!

Percy Jackson: Yay!

Leo Valdez: Yay!

Percy Jackson: No funny business, Valdez.

Leo Valdez: *gulp* okay........

Jona Jackson: Perseus Jackson! Be nice to Leo or i'm gonna tell them your full name!

Percy Jackson: *gulp* okay........

Frank Zhang: Are you Percy's little sister who Piper and Nico keep talking about?

Jona Jackson: yessssssssir!

Praetor Reyna: What about Percy's full name?

Jona Jackson: Everybody who's anybody that wants to know Kelp Head's full name head to Bunker 9! be there tomorrow at 5. right before dinner.

Leo Valdez: No, you can't have the candy.

Jona Jackson: awwww................. Apollo was right! You ARE mean. all of you! evil, EVIL!

Piper McLean: it's just a pack of Skittles.

Jona Jackson: JUST A PACK OF SKITTLES!?!?!!!????!?!?!?!!?!!!???!?!?!!!??!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!???!?!!??!

Thalia Grace: Where are you?

Annabeth Chase: They're at Bunker 9.

Jona Jackson: Gimme the Skittles!

Piper McLean: No!

Jona Jackson: Why not?

Nico di Angelo: 'Cuz you'll go all crazy!

Jona Jackson: thanks for the candy, Percy! :)

Piper McLean: PERCY!

Percy Jackson: ................................ i'm starting to regret That decision..........................................

Chiron: What is wrong with Ms. Jackson?

Nyssa Pro: Percy gave her Skittles.

Chiron: o_O     =-O     :O     :@     -_-     -.-    :-(   :-[   :-\   :-X