Chapter 39

Leo Valdez has updated his status:

Why is the Poseidon Cabin empty?

Comments

Annabeth Chase: Yeah, Percy needs to teach swordfighting at the arena and go on a date with me!

Hazel Levesque: Really? He's here in CJ hanging out in the bathhouse along with Jona and they both said, and I quote, ' NOBODY DISTURB THE TWO GRAECUS!'

Annabeth and Leo: Sigh. We'll be there in a minute.

Praetor Reyna: Thanks. I can smell Octavian's stink from here in my room. AND HE'S WAY OVER IN NEW ROME! 

Annoying narrator from Spongebob Squarepants: THREE HOURS LATER      -~~ __~~- 

Jona Jackson has updated her status: 

We were at war! With Leo Valdez and 2 others. 

Comments 

Leo Valdez: war? I don't think so. 

Annabeth Chase: Yeah, you were playing.

Leo Valdez: Wait. Why isn't my name bold? Author?

PJOandFACEBOOK: There's a thing called being lazy.

Leo Valdez has logged off.

Jona Jackson: PLAYING? WE. WERE. PLAYING!?

Annabeth Chase: Yeah, seeing who can shoot farthest and most water is a silly game. And besides, we all know that Jona always beats Percy.

999,875,123,456,987,094,125,645 others like this comment.

Percy Jackson: But Wise Girl! :(;

Annabeth Chase: Don't you dare think that I can't see that bipolar face.

Percy Jackson: Hmph....... Fine................

                 END ~ END ~ END ~ END ~ END

Short chapter, sorry…

Buuuut.......... On a lighter note, I am rewriting Drunk Demigods! Yes.

The reason I had to delete it is because two of my cousins have Wattpad and know my account and even though I made sure they promised and swore on the Styx that they wouldn't tell anybody the contents of Drunk Demigods, I still deleted it because I knew that they would still tell.

Now, I will rewrite it as a comedy!!!

Yes, they will raid Walmart, make fun of gods and goddesses, have pony rides, and a whole lot more!!!!!

~JøΠ∆