Chapter 2 the land of artists

As dream and I walked through inktale we decided to stop at this worlds grillby's to talk. We walked in , dream got a burger and a soda and I got some fries. Together we sat at a table and talked. "Where do you think cross is now?" Dream asked "I have absolutely no idea" I replied "you think he might be here?" Dream asked nervously I hope not I though and so I said "nah". When we finished we got up, paid grillby and left. We walked through Snowdin which was unusually quiet and as we were about to leave "ink! Ink!" Yelled a small voice and I turned around and smiled at frisk "frisk! Haha nice seeing you again" I said "no time ink! Someone is here and they are threatening to kill you and destroy the whole AU!" Instantly a million thoughts whizzed through my mind is cross here? Are we safe? Is he gonna succeed in destroying my world? "Show me" I said flatly and frisk pointed in the direction of waterfall "thanks frisk, dream let's go" I said and dream and I rushed to waterfall and what I saw infuriated me to my limit, cross was threatening to kill toriel "where is ink!" Cross said "bring him or this one dies" he pointed at toriel with his knife "I'm right over here y'little weasel" I said rage flowing through my veins "hahaha ink!" Cross said "let toriel go" I said "hmm let me see- nope" cross swung his knife at toriel but suddenly dream was there with his sword and deflected the blow and toriel managed to scramble away "thank you" said toriel "don't mention i-" started dream but he was cut off by cross kicking his leg and sending him down then cross picked up dream and flung him over my head across the bridge "dream!" I said and I turned around and ran to him "dream are you ok?!" I got no answer and my thoughts were interrupted because cross grabbed me and flung me over the side. Everything seemed to go in slow motion and as I fell I could just barely see everyone else staring in horror as I fell and I went under the water and suddenly I was getting thrown around hitting rocks and as I started to lose consciousness I felt a hand on my shoulder Undyne? I thought and suddenly I could breathe again and Undyne stood over me holding a spear and pointing it at cross "you are a monster you will die" Undyne said but cross just laughed "aren't we all monsters in the end?" Cross said and Undyne threw a spear at cross but cross dodged it easily and cross lunged at Undyne and Undyne was caught off guard but just before cross killed Undyne he suddenly stopped. A blade stabbed through cross from the back and he coughed and cross stumbled and just before he went over he said "you can't stop me I will destroy every AU" and he disappeared. Standing behind him was dream and even though part of his skull was cracked and his coat was drenched in blood he stood holding his sword which was now covered in blood "I just had this thing polished to" dream said and we both laughed "let's get you fixed up" I said and the two of us walked back to Snowdin and we saw a small shape on the snow "frisk!" I yelled and ran to them "frisk speak to me" I said shaking them "cross..." They said weakly. I was overjoyed that they were still alive and I picked them up "frisk...oh frisk...I shouldn't have left you alone!" I said as dream and I ran to alphys's "alphys!" I yelled "right here" alphys said and she came out and gasped "what happened!" Said alphys "Cross happened" I said "you gotta help" I continued "frisk I can help but...monsters can't handle DETERMINATION" said alphys "dream will have to heal on his own" she continued "what'd you mean?" I said alphys replied "monsters melt and turn into amalgamates when given DETERMINATION" I wanted both of them to heal but not be amalgamated so I said "ok but please heal frisk" alphys nodded and I handed frisk's limp body to her and together me and dream waited for what seemed like hours until frisk ran out and jump onto me and hugged me "frisk!" Me and dream said in unison. "I'm ok now, thank you!" Frisk said and the 3 of us thanked alphys and walked outside. We left frisk with toriel who thanked us dearly for saving her and the rest of the monsters. Me and dream walked away and teleported to the next AU.