Chapter 3 Cross's Plan

As dream and I walked through Snowdin we talked about cross "when do you think we will be be able to stop cross?" Dream asked "I don't know" I replied what if we can't? The thought pulled at my brain and I couldn't let go of it. "Where should we look next?" I asked dream but got no answer "dream?" I said as I spun around. Dream was gone and he had not left a trace. "Dream?! Dream?!" I said frantically "dream are you th-" I was cut off mid-speech by sudden pain in the back of my head then everything went black. When I woke up I was chained to a cold metal wall and I looked around and saw dream also chained beside me. "Dream!" I said overjoyed and he looked up at me "ink? Where are we?" Dream asked "I have no idea" I said but I think I know who did it I finished in my mind as a shadowy figure stepped into the room. I heard a click and a light came on blinding me and when I opened my eyes standing in front of me with a smug look on his face, was cross "long time no see" he said and laughed "it was so easy to catch you!" He exclaimed triumphantly "you won't get away with this!" Dream said "oh? But I already have!" Cross said and suddenly my vision was obscured by a metal plate and I could faintly here cross laughing. When the plate was lifted I was in a cage and I immediately got up and ran to the bars "let me out!" I yelled and got no answer. Suddenly I heard a door open and slam "hello my prisoners" cross said "your on death row" he laughed and two burly guards opened the door to my cell and a cell to my left dream must be in that cell I thought as one of the guards grabbed me and out of the corner of my eye I could see another grab dream and they carried us to a room where they threw us onto the floor. "Now what should the punishment be for not only attempting to stop me three times but also stabbing me!" Cross said as he came through the door "hmm I think it should be...dream being forced to watch as his friend is thrown down a death pit and then forced to work as a slave for me" he continued and laughed and one of the guards grabbed me and dragged my to a trapdoor in the floor and opened it and swung my over it so I dangled over the pit. The other guard grabbed dream and turned him to me forcing him to watch. "Ink and dream let this be a lesson for you, never mess with me" and the guard dangling me over the pit let go and I fell down the pit,  As I fell I had enough time to think I screwed up and now every AU in existence is going to pay and then everything went black. I couldn't feel anything I'm dead I thought then the racking horrible pain flared through my body and I tried to scream but all that came out was a painful squeak and as I slowly got up the pain was so bad that I had to sit down again. I couldn't see anything but I could tell I was in bad shape and suddenly I heard footsteps echo through what I decided was a large underground room and I thought cross has come back to finish me off but a light hand landed on my shoulder and a voice said "not many people could survive that fall" and I instantly recognized it "outer tale sans?" I said "yes it is me" outer replied "but...I thought you died fighting cross" I said "I almost did" he replied and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could make out outer's face and the outline of his body. He stretched out his hand and helped me up "so now I just stay down here forever?" I asked "now" outer said "you help your friend" and I nodded and he brought me to a part in the wall which was cracked and broken and I crawled through taking one last look at outer and he nodded then I crawled up through the hole all the way to the top so I was outside the building where cross and dream were. Let's do this I thought and ran towards the base.