•Chapter: 1•

•Y/N's P. O. V•

It was late at night,  I was on my way back home from work at the bar.  Don't think it that way now,  I'm not a stripper or anything that relates to that,  I'm just a server at the bar.  Well...  It's not just a normal bar,  it's an exclusive bar for exclusive people. 
I sighed as I suddenly felt tired on my body,  holding tight to my shoulder bag and having thoughts that something might pop out to me.  Who knows,  this is Gotham.  Duh?  What do you expect. 

I smirked in thoughts of peoples with high profiles,  I liked them actually.  Yeah yeah, I might sound weird but who cares? I must say like the king of the crimes in Gotham.  No other than the Joker itself and by I mean like,  it doesn't mean I have feelings for him... Yet?  Despite by his sexy muscular body though, goodness gracious what am I thinking?
I finally reached at my destination,  which was my lovely small house.  Entering inside quickly and locking every single door in the house.  "Oh God,  I'm so tired" I said,  turning on the T. V.  "Let me guess the news now is about the Joker isn't it?" I switched the channel to the news channel and I was right,  it was about him again. 

"Can't give him all the attention now,  what about me?!" I yelled,  slightly enough for me to hear since I don't want to let my neighbors know about my secret as I then laughed afterwards maniacally. 
Rushing towards my room and changes into my black and white checkered jester costume.  I suddenly put on my make up,  which symbolizes myself, half sane and half insane.
(The other side looks like your normal self but with bunches or make up and then on the other side is this ⇩)

I took a last glanced on myself at the mirror,  smirking on how I love the way I looked in this form as I grabbed my two normal pistols and my axe

"Hmm...  Where is he at? " I asked myself about the Joker and turning on the T. V again.  "There you are" I added,  turning it off and made my way towards the Gotham's famous bank. 
It was very late at night at the moment,  I was still on my way but I can hear the sirens from where I am right now. Decided to climbed up the building carefully and quietly,  so that I could make an easy entrance from the roof.  I sneaked from a little window and sees,  he was really there with his henchmans,  grabbing easy single piece of diamonds,  and many to mention.  I opened the entrance and slowly making my way down,  thankfully I was so quiet that none of them noticed.

I smirked as I saw a piece of whole diamond left on the shelf.  'I guess they haven't got this,  first come first serve!' I thought,  taking it out from the crystal shelf without a problem. "Hurry up! Grab the diamond and leave!" One of his henchan yelled,  which causes me to jumped off slightly and hiding in the darkness with the diamond on my hand. 
Even from afar,  Joker's laughed reached from where I was. 

Ugh,  his voice is so deep.  God damnit stop thinking about him. I was about to leave since the police where know there,  but I decided to ran purposely to the front door because I know that hot stuff- I mean Joker was there.  Bringing my weapons was useless since all I did was just sneaking and stealing this piece of diamond,  but men probably just in case. 

I ran towards the front door,  turning my head to him as I spotted him standing and was about to leave.  I stuck my tongue out to him and laughed crazily like his. 
His reaction was different,  he was shocked at first then smirked afterwards.  For me,  I gladly escape and went back home. 

"What a piece of cake I've got"

•Joker's P. O. V•

"Boss we need to leave!  The diamond wasn't here but the police are here now. We need to activate the bomb" I heard one of my henchman called out,  ad I turned my back on him.  "I know why the diamond wasn't there.  Someone stole it first from us,  I want her..." I responded,  walking my way to my purple Lamborghini. 

"Who's her boss?"

"Her...  The one who's going to be mine,  and to be my partner".