Chapter 2

The sirens started to get louder and louder, it was getting closer to where Y/N left off. Joker on the other hand, was still on cloud nine ready thinking about that mysterious female who had the guts to steal that precious object first that him. THE Joker.
Joker then slapped his face with the back of his gun, a smile on his face was still attached as he ordered his henchmen to leave the place, returning to their headquarters.

Y/N's P.O.V

"He just let me go that easily?" I thought to myself as I'm finally back at my small apartment, laying on the couch while admiring the beauty of this huge crystal diamond. Must've cost a lot of money, but that didn't really mind me at all. I just wanted his attention drawn to me. I want him to think of me... Okay, not it that way but you know.

I shook my head and slapped my cheeks. "The way he looked at me... Why was he surprised?" Another question popped in my head. There's no way that Joker would react to that. A MERE GIRL having the same energy as him but not quite, had the balls to get in his way and his reaction was that? Normally he would be mad and instantly kill me on the spot. "Ugh Y/N stop it!" I pulled my hair and flopped my body back down the couch. Then shoot... I felt my ponytails and one of my hairpiece was gone. It might sound childish or so but that meant so much to me.
My mother gave it to me before she suddenly disappeared from my sight and never come back again. The thought of losing it slowly giving me a panic attack. "No... Mom, I'm so sorry. I-I promise I'll find it" Tears started to built up in my eyes, I'm trying to calm at least and hopefully get it back.
That was the only thing she left me other than my life.

Author's P.O.V

Joker's unreadable smile worried his henchmen. They never have seen him like this except when they actually succeeded with their crimes.
One looked at another and pulled out a golden hairpiece. It didn't looked like a normal one that you can buy whenever. It looked more antique and  has very precise details on it.
"Do you think this belongs to her?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"The one we who stole the diamonds first before us you dumb ass"

With his henchmen's topic. Joker looked back at him, his face is mixed with irritation from them talking about her and excitement from the possible news about her.

"Care to tell me what you worthless fuckers are talking about or do you want me to drop you off the van?"
He said, pointing his gun to them one by one and grabbing one's chin and pointing outside the road while saying the last part of his sentence.

They were too scared to say something so the other one nudged the guy signalling to give the hairpiece. Within a second, Joker recognized it belonged to her. No doubt. When he saw her for the first time and even when that time was short, he scanned her from top to bottom.
Her hair looked so smooth and soft
Even under all of those heavy clown make up her, he can tell he looked beautiful naturally.
Her costume that fit her like a glove, showing her beautiful curves.
And her pretty smile was the best one.

Joker immediately took it from his henchmen and smirked. Having one step forward on seeing her, and having her as his own.
Joker have many ways to use this hairpiece to find her. He can clearly tell that this might meant the whole to her. Thinking about how worried she might be and the urge to find it makes him excited.

"Come and find it, my sweet princess. I'll wait for you"