Prologue

Prologue

Jack's POV

I take a deep breath before stepping onto the stopped bus. The bus driver closed the doors behind me. I pulled my bag closer as I walk to the back, the unending stares starting to scare me. I sat in the far back and took out my phone and earbuds. I stared out the window as a song played in my ears.

I took another breath, I felt shaky as I breathed out.

~Timeskip cause I don't feel like writing about school xD~

I put my stuff in my locker. I closed it, wiping the blood from my mouth. Fookin asshole... I thought to myself. I sighed as I made my way to lunch. I got a tray of food, walking to the back of the cafeteria. I sat down, poking at the food.

I jumped, flicking a clump of mashed potatoes somewhere when this slutty looking girl burst through the doors, looking like she might just screa- I flinch when a loud piercing scream rang out from the bitch. "Oh my god. Guys. He's coming back!!! He's coming back Friday for the big game. The Warfstache is coming back!!!" Then the bitch ran off.

Suddenly the room exploded in noise. Who's The Warfstache? I thought to myself. I sat silently, staring at the wall really. Maybe I'll go to the game... I'm very curious as to why everybody is losing their shit over one guy. I took up my tray early to avoid the crowd.

Well... Today's Wednesday... So it's two days before this "big game". I go to my next class, sitting in the back.