Getting into town

Soul saw Maka shiver as they arrived at their destination. They had been told to go to a small town in northern Italy called Tirano; there they were to find a Kishin seed by the name of Simone Pianetti. He had murdered countless people and had disappeared. Lord Death thought that sending Maka and Soul to search and defeat the man would be the best and safest idea, considering their ability to find souls and their skills in combat. Maka looked around the tiny town searching for any sign of the Kishin egg they needed to capture. Soul signed as he took in the nasty looks they were receiving from the people. It was going to be another job to do on their own, no help at all and maybe even a few people working against them. Somehow, they always managed to be placed on these kinds of jobs. He looked back at Maka who seemed to have noticed the lack of a friendly look.

"Hello there!" They heard making the spin around to see a boy and a girl both with bright smiles. They could not have been much older than eleven or twelve but they smiled and walked over to the partners. "Are you from the academy?" The girl asked.

"Yeah." Maka smiled back.

"Good, then we've completed our mission." The boy said. "Come on. We have to take you to a place to stay. Our death scythe gave us orders from the academy to find you and take you to a place to stay. She also said to help you find information."

"That's great. Thank you." Maka smiled brightly at the two as the girl reached out her hand. "My name is Elettra and this is my meister, Reiner."

"I'm Maka and this is Soul." Soul stood silently besides her taking everything in before they followed the two children to the place they would be staying.