SasuNaru AU

It was a normal day on your shipment route. You fancied the long road trips than short ones. You can see so many new things, new places and new boys.

The boys in your grade were awfully ugly and obnoxious. Not just that though! There was absolutely nothing to tell them apart. They were all the same. Nothing special about them.

You accepted this trip hoping to get out of the house. "Naruto! Come help me with these boxes!" Your guardian and fatherly figure called to me. You rushed over and helped him.

Iruka was the nicest man you'd ever met. You were out in foster care after your parents were on their way to the store. It was rather difficult going to school.

The kids who had parents and siblings often scoffed at you and belittled you with their words. You were shunned by the kids and their parents alike. You were cast out. A freak.

The parents read rumors like, "He caused the crash." Or, "They purposely died because they didn't want to be around him." Any and everything made you feel small.

At the foster home you'd do anything to be noticed. Pranking, vandalism, disobedience, etc. Sorry some reason Iruka still took you in even after you dressed up as a fox and scared him upon entry. He still room you in and he still loved you.

That's one person out of billions. That's as good enough for you, but everyone and then you'd get this feeling that you wanted someone special for yourself. Someone to love.

You had hoped to find this person on your travels. You had no luck so far. Iruka decided to head back to your town and set up the shop again. On your way back you started thinking about this one guy you hooked up with back in a sandy town.

His name was Gaara and you had a wonderful time. He wasn't what you WANTED though. You've always had the thoughts. "Naruto's perfect man~" you liked the sound of it.

Iruka's voice kicked you out of your mind, and you saw your vilage up ahead. "Naruto. Try to stay awake okay?" He gave you a warm smile and turned to the road.

"Who are those people over there?" I asked pointing to a group of people. "That's the Uchiha clan." Iruka said walking the cart over to the store. " Don't they have a son my age?"

He laughed and pointed to a small kid with hair sticking up in the back. "Him. That's the youngest child. Sasuke." I smiled fondly thinking of his name. "We went to school together."

You two went to the same elementary school and had sixth grade with each other until he started getting home schooled. Being a successful business man's son was a liable reason to get kidnapped for ransom.

He was highly susceptible to anything, even though he was completely confident in his ability to fight anything and everything and yes he wasa pretty good.

So much so I've dubbed him my rival, as I said. He's pretty good. I notices he was walking alone and he was older.... And more handsome. He was stunningly hot.

You stated to flush whilst staring at him then he turned to your direction. You freaked out and looked down, fixing your orange and black jacket.

~~~~Sasuke POV~~~~

I felt a pair of eyes on me and turned to look. No one was staring at me but I saw a familiar kid. His name was Naruto, and he always competed against me for no reason.

I rather enjoyed having someone to compete against but it wasn't always a good thing. Whenever we got close during hand to hand. I'd always get really hot and have the urge to end the confrontation quickly.

I didn't particularly dislike the feeling but it always demanded I get closer. When I did id want to leave but at the same time I wanted more contact.

Hmm. He looked over at me and his face markings became visible and his sea blue eyes dazzled under the sun. He became so... So.... Hot... What am I saying?! Gay! Stop Sasuke!! Leave!

I rushed out of my mind and trudged away. My body Asa's doing the whole. I'm hot now, to touch him deal. I ignored it and went to our estate.

"Sasuke honey. Isn't that the boy you went to school with?" I turned and saw my mom smiling eyes closed. I frowned at her words. "Yea let's just go." I said using a delinquent face brushing past her. She stopped me and smiled again.

"Why would you want to leave your friend? Go and say hi." I stopped mid step and turned. "I don't think so .." I said thing back to my mother. She waved me away and pushed me to him.

"Nonsense. Now go." She gave me a friendly gap on the back and lightly pushed me away. I stuck!bled a bit before keeping my ground. I awkwardly walked over to him.

~~~~Naruto pov~~~~

You kept looking down occasionally looking up and fiddling with your zipper. You looked over a little and saw a coated figure coming towards me. Oh no. Who is this guy?

"Um. Hey. I'm Sasuke of the Uchiha clan. We went to the same elementary school." He said holding his hand out. You hesitated to take it but took it anyways. "Naruto. I don't know of you remember but were rivals!" You said proudly.

Ignoring the nagging feeling to get closer was harder than you initially thought. The urge was all too sudden and immediate.
You read over and pulled him into a tight hug.

Sasuke tried to get away but you held him there , "Just let if be Sasuke. Please." He stooped suddenly as if he understood and slowly but surely wrapped his around you as well.

"I need this too." He said a bit angry but his voice was still soft. You rested your forehead against his and closed your eyes smiling. "Don't let me go." You whispered happily.

"Don't let me go." You whispered happily

"I won't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! There's the end if you want I will to back and edit it to make it better or longer or something. I don't mind.

Anyways thanks for reading! (Sorry for uploading late recently)