Rock Lee: "Let's savor our Youth"

Not only were you completely ordinary with zero skills in any type of jutsu, you were only able to cheer for people. Pretty sad right? You groveled in the idea of having talent.

Like most people you were terrified of being attacked, so naturally you A: Learn self defense and possibly some jutsu. B:Flee and hide in the most obvious places and wait for death.

If you chose the latter you were right. Ten points to Griffyndor! Yes, you were a squirmish little mouse person that jumped at he slightest noise. You were what they call "Scared cat."

But that was okay because when you were 16 you found this amazing young lad who protects you with his life. He never leaves your side unless you ask him to.

He was the newest Blue Hurricane of the Leaf. Rock Lee. Not long after you met, you got married and had a baby boy. Now he is six and wishes to learn about how you two met. Here it is......

~~~~~~~~

You were alone in your house after you got home from school. This was normal since your parents were in some place during the day. So.... Your grandmother would always come over for you.

When you walked into your house your grandmother was making rock candy in the kitchen. You sneaked to the side of the couch and was about to scare her when she said,"Say hi. Or leave."

"What a sweet heart, Gramma." She smiled and pulled you into a hug. You giggled against your head as she pat your back. "Now (Y/N) granny needs you to fetch some water from the well."

"Okay. I'll be back and I want some delicious pie!" You yelled scampering off outside of the house. Birds were flying high and the wind was stable. Perfect weather for berry picking.

You observed your surroundings taking in new objects and people that have appeared in your absence. A shifty stranger was walking alongside the road gathering trash.

A little boy playing with his dog. Everything was serene. You walked up to your favourite tree. Whom of which you've called Fern. You hears a rustling and froze

Being the scaredy cat you were you jumped when a figure came through the brush. "Oh you're just a girl." You twitched at his sudden appearance.

"Let's go. We can't use her." You cocked your head to the side. "You seem like bad people. I should tell gramma about you." You stepped back as your hands threatened the strangers.

Your brain short circuited and you fell. "Just get her before we have to hurt her." Someone came out with a brown cape on. "Shut it!" The first guy hissed as the new guy laughed.

He appeared behind you as you scrambled away. The assailant appeared behind you as if by magic and as he loomed over you, your fate seemed inevitable.

A flash of green caught your eye as it zoomed past following much smaller green blob. You saying at the distance trying to make out who they were. They had to of been foreigners to this land. Maybe just passing through but definitely foreigners.

"Leave that young girl alone!" Said a soft yet harsh voice. "I am the Handsome Devil of the Leaf! Might Guy!" You squinted and saw a blob coming towards you, one second he was there then the next gone. Its like he vanished.

You sat there on the ground staring off at where he was. "Are you okay?" You heard as a green sleeved arm reached down and offered you a hand. You shakily took it and flooded him.

"Guy-sensei! Here is the girl who was being assaulted!" He Bows and gestured you forward. You stumble forward taking his hand. "Hi little lady! My name is Might Guy Handsome Blue Devil of the Leaf! NICs to make the acquaintance of such a youthful young woman such as yourself." His words made you blush and giggle.

Even if he was ages older he knew you needed a good smile and laugh. You showed them around and you met the red of their team. TenTen and Neji. You were quite fond of Neji. ;)

Not as much as the man who saved you. Rock Lee. His name sang in your mind and heart like a choir singing backup for a duet of a flute and cello. Beautiful vowels strung together like corresponding notes on either sheet.

His name made you ache and flutter. His.. "Hey! (Y/N)!" A hand was waving in your face. You yelped and your eyes focused from where they had been "Oh. Uh. Sorry."

He helped you up and it sent waves throughout your body. You shuddered and he flinched "What's wrong (Y/N)?!" He's practically yelled alarming the town.

"No! No! No! Nothing is wrong!" You said pushing him away trying to laugh it off as a misconception. "No tell me what's wrong. You're all hot and timid." He stopped you and smiled.

"Well its just that..." You looked down and sighed. "I kind of want to stay with you but um.... I know it sounds weird but yea.... Would you like that?" He grinned from ear to ear.

"I'd love to protect you! Is that what you meant?! If so then I'm all in!" His waistband glowed on the sun's rays and his eyes widened with your hug. "Anything is better together!"Even if its not how you wanted it to be."

He laughed and hugged back. "Don't worry I'll try my hardest! I won't let anyone hurt you." He picked you up and in you around. " Let's savor our youth!" He yelled through laughs.

"Let's enjoy the views." You said smiling and going with it.

"Let's not give up.*

"Let us thrive."

"Let us strive."

"Let us achieve."
~~~~~~~~~

Soon after that, the war came and thrashes about everything. You two cowed to see each other again and thus you did. Upon meeting. Your intense love bore you a son, in which you love dearly.

You both spent your days cleaning up after your delinquent son and following your friends orders.

-------------

Sorry it sucks and is short. Ya know that's what happens at 11:54 pm so yea. I LOVE YOU!! BYE!!