+~1~+

Yet, Another Day. Another Day of your Horrible Life, with Zero Friends, Bad Grades, And Basically No Parents. Well, I mean, I guess you did have an older Sister as a Legal Guardian, But she never Really was around anyways.

Your alarm rung, playing your favorite song as always. Most people say that they don't wake up when their favorite song played, but you woke up even better with it than a normal clock would wake you up. You groaned, you never really were a Morning person.

You got up and stared in the mirror at yourself. You blinked a few times. You couldn't believe what you were seeing! Your H/L H/C hair was Literally  impossible to brush! You tried to get the tangles out with your brush, but obviously, that didn't work. So you straightened it with your straightening iron. After half an hour of that, you realized, that you were going to be late!

You rushed outside, locking the door behind you. You had a piece of toast in your mouth, while running.

You took your bag off of your shoulder, and opened it up, stuffing a notebook into it. You didn't see where you were going, and bumped into someone on the sidewalk.

"Oof!" You both groaned as you collided. You both fell onto the sidewalk.

"I'm so Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and.." You trailed off, looking at the boy you bumped into. He was attractive, and looked to be about your age.

You noticed how he wasn't looking at you, so you waved in front of his eyes

You noticed how he wasn't looking at you, so you waved in front of his eyes. He jumped a little bit, then stared into your eyes, as if he just realized you were here.

"O-Oh! Apologies accepted.." He said after a long pause of silence. "Takeo.." He held out his hand.

"Y/N.." You answered, shaking his hand slightly, still confused.

"You're running towards the direction of the school, hence the uniform." He said staring at you again.

"Yea.. I do in fact go to Higashi High School.." You said, now you were the one awkwardly looking away. There was a long pause of silence, before he spoke up.

"Y/N, huh..? Nice name.. How 'bout I walk you there..? I'm in the year above."

"H-How'd you know what year i'm in..?!"

"The uniforms are different every year.." He murmured. You blushed. How could you forget that..? You walked with Takeo until you arrived at the school. You were a few minutes late, but that didn't matter because your grades sucked anyways.

"Well... Thanks for walking me, I've got to go ahead upstairs.. And may I ask a question..?"

"Sure."

"Why aren't YOU wearing a uniform..?" Takeo just smiled at your question.

"Let's just say I'm.. Taking a break from school." He winked at you. You realized that he was skipping school, and your face heated up at the wink.

"G-Goodbye.." You waved.

"Bye.. Y/N.." Takeo walked off school property, as you walked into the tall building.

" Takeo walked off school property, as you walked into the tall building