+~10~+

You skipped down the empty hallways of the school. You were going to study with Sakura! Usually you wouldn't be this happy, but you were mostly excited because you wanted to become good friends with another wing. You hummed as you bounced up and down, skipping through the last hallway.

You entered the library. Your eyes widened at how much the school has renovated it since last year. There where Fifteen times the amount of books they had last year, and it was beautifully furnished.

You noticed Sakura scribbling away in a notebook, she was sticking her tongue out in concentration like a little kid

You noticed Sakura scribbling away in a notebook, she was sticking her tongue out in concentration like a little kid. Her eyes were squinted, mostly out of concentration.

You walked over to her, and sat down on one of the red chairs.

"Sakura..?" No answer, you stared at her trying to see if it would get her attention. "SAKURA?!" You yelled, your voice echoed throughout the library, and you heard many Shushes directed towards you.

Sakura jumped out of her chair, panting in freight.

"What was that for..?!" She whisper-yelled to you.

"You weren't listening. I called your name." You whispered back.

"Oh." She said quietly, before her face turned red from embarrassment.

"What's gotcha so Focused, Eh..?" You raised your eyebrows teasingly, and somehow her face became even more red.

"N-Nothing.." She attempted to stuff her notebook in her bag, but you interfered and grabbed it first. "H-Hey!!" She yelled, receiving multiple angry shushes. You flipped throughout the book, before stopping at a drawing of an unrecognizable man.

"OoOoOoh~!" You teased. "Who's this young fellow..?"

"Y/N!" Sakura whisper yelled to you. "Give that back!"

"Not until you tell me who this is!" Sakura didn't answer. She twiddled with her thumbs before sighing in defeat.

"Th-That's Karma Akabane.." She blushed.

"Who..?" You asked, tilting your head in confusion.

"K-Karma Akabane.. He's a character from an Anime.."

"Oh." Silence filled the air. The only things heard were the shuffling feet of the few besides you, grabbing books.

"We have to study remember..?" You said awkwardly, breaking the tense silence.

"Oh, right." Sakura grabbed some books, and brought them out in the table.

". . . Let's begin.." You replied, as you both studied.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Mr. Hirota's POV:

I watched as my beautiful Y/N waved goodbye to her friends. I smiled.

She truly was beautiful. If only she called herself Mine. I can't let Anyone else take her away.

Y/N's perfect H/C Hair glowed in the sunlight. She bounced home, clearly happy. I followed close behind, snapping photos with my camera. Her hair bounced as she skipped along the path.

I needed to find out where Y/N lived. Then I could take some things from her.. Special things..

I jumped off the tree, landing swiftly on my feet. I glanced up at Y/N. She was still walking. My training had come to a use. I watched as Y/N took her gum out of her mouth, and put it into the Trash.

Perfect. I walked over to the trash and picked out the gum from the trash, I dusted it off lightly, to remove the trash, but not Y/N's saliva.

I chuckled to myself, as I saw Y/N continuing to skip down the path.

I put the gum into my mouth, and chewed it. Once again, I smiled.

Things were Definitely going good.

I walked slowly down the path, as I saw Y/N slow down, and turn into a driveway. I peeked out, and saw Y/N unlocking a bronze doorknob. Y/N walked inside.

"You've struck gold.." I mumbled happily to myself, before climbing up into a window on the first floor. I climbed up the stairs and saw Y/N's name on the front door.

I walked inside and saw a beautiful room, that smelled like the amazingly intoxicating smell of Y/N.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a Hair brush that Y/N's recently used. I walked over to it, and Took some tweezers out of my pocket. I picked up a few strands of hair, and put it in a bag. After I was finished, I noticed a drawer.

"Perfect.." I opened the first drawer to find a jackpot.

"Y/N's Undergarments.." I whispered happily to myself before taking a pair, and putting it into my bag.

This has been a lovely day so far..

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

TWO UPDATES IN A ROW?! WHAAAAAA?!

I know, I know, I haven't updated goodly. (lol goodly's actually a word apparently.)

So, I've decided to be nice and write another chapter ^^

-Merp