+~14~+

You woke up feeling strangely comfortable. You groaned, sitting up and scratching your head. Your eyes widened.

"GAH!" You threw a pillow at the intruder. The person fell off the chair, landing on the ground with a 'thud'.

"Y/N...." The person groaned. "Why'd you throw a pillow at me..." Huh? That voice sounded familiar.

"Mr. Hirota?" You said, your face and word tone showing confusion.

"I saaaaaiiiiiiid to call me K!" The person whined, standing up. It WAS Mr. Hirota! You looked around the room. Hey! This wasn't your room!

"Where am I.. Um.. K..?!"

"Don't you remember?" All the memories flooded back to you. You stared at him in bewilderment. You had a mini panic attack on the bed, as you looked around the room.

"Wh-Why were you waiting beside the bed?!" You looked at him, your face growing pinker by the second.

"I knew seeing you wake up in front of my eyes would make me smile. Instead I got a pillow thrown at me.." He smiled. "I've given you this day to relax at home, While i'll go work at school." He smiled brighter, walking out of the room.

You were left on the bed, looking around madly. You stood up, and dashed around the room, getting ready in about 20 minutes. Shower and Blow-drying hair included. You raced downstairs, waving at K through the window as he stepped into his car, waving back. As he left, his car down the street, you smiled maniacally. You walked over to 'the door'.

"What could be so important to lock me out..?" You examined it. Another smile went onto your face.

You opened the door to K's room. You looked around, the room as clean as K's hair. Which was clean. You think. (>.<)

You opened a drawer, and closed it immediately. "NOPE!" You gagged, looking over at other things in his room. You looked over at his bed, and sat on it. Your head looked over at the window and your eyes widened. Over on the window was a map, with a location highlighted.

"What on earth.." You searched up the location on your phone, and found out it was an old abandoned warehouse. "What could K be doing here..?" You looked out the window to see a familiar car pulling u in the driveway. 

You looked around panicking inside and out, making sure everything was in perfect order, then dashed out and closed the door. You raced down the stairs, seeing K walk in.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~" You said awkwardly, and an eyebrow on K's face rose.

"What did you do?" He said, knowing something was up. You had to think of something fast. You walked up to K, his face plastered with curiosity and a bit of Panic.

"Why so worried?" You asked.

"Did you open the door?! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DID I'LL HAVE TO LITERALLY KILL EVERYONE-" He ranted, dashing up the stairs. He saw the door closed and he sighed out of relief. "Oh, Thank god." He mumbled, turning around to a freaked out Y/N. "Sorry you Had to see that I-"

(Anyone else getting Hello Neighbor Vibes from this ; )  )

"What's in there?!" You yelled, your face pale, and your eyes watering from his outburst.

"None of your concern. There's dinner downstairs. After that, go to your room." He turned. "Oh, and also, your friends know you're back, and what happened." He walked into his room, shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! It's been over a MONTH (WAIT HOL' UP A MONTH?!) Yeah. I'm sorry. >.< I've been really distracted, and I thought of updating, but I never actually convinced myself to do it! PLS, I love you all. Dun hurt me. I'm quite the smol bean. This is really short, and I'm sorry again! I'M SORRY! My fingers hurt today for some reason, so I'm crying more at every word. D: Also, Check out ma RP book, if ya wanna rp with me! :)

-Merp