Chapter 12

Jack's POV

Welp, Mark's officially my boyfriend! I couldn't be any happier than I am with him. It's just something about him makes me feel safe and secure. He makes me feel things I haven't felt in a long time.

The sweetheart is even taking me out for ice cream for my birthday. I know, I probably sound like I'm ten, but I like ice cream dammit! He says he's got something else in store but won't clue me in on the subject. Asshole..

After we walk to the shoppe, I ordered Mint Chocolate Chip while Mark got Butter Pecan, we decide to go over to the park across the street  and sit on the bench and enjoy ourselves.

I can't see anyone else here with us. I really hope we're alone. I don't want any fangirls to find us and make assumptions. Granted, they'd be right, but I don't think I'm quite ready to come out yet..

I scoot closer to Mark, so our knees touch, and I grab his hand. He quickly squeezes it, wanting attention. I turn my head to make eye contact and give him a curious look.

While holding my gaze, he lifts his cone up to his lips before sticking his tongue out and slowly licking up the side and swirling his tongue towards the top. My mouth runs dry at the sight. His eyes are now half lidded, he seems to be enjoying himself wayyy too much. What is he trying to do? Make me stroke out?

He just keeps at it. Licking like it was something else. I wish it was my something else. I glare at his cone, jealousy filling me to the brim. That's attention he should be giving me. Well, two can play at this game, Markimoo.

He so caught up on his cone that I have to tap on the back of his hand to get his attention. Making eye contact, I glide my tongue from the base of my ice cream to the tip, gently moaning at the minty taste. I can see something ignight on his chocolate eyes, something fiery, almost the same look I saw the last time. That same fierceness and dominance.

Deciding to pretend to ignore the whimpers coming from his mouth, I continue to lick and suck on my cone, actually enjoying the quality of the ice cream. Pretty soon though, my enjoyment got cut short by Mark getting up, forcing me up with him. He grabs the cone out of my hand and throws it away, along with his forgotten one.

Pouting, I cross my arms. "B-but I wasn't done yet..."

"I don't care, I'm sick of playing games. Apartment. Now."

"Y-yes, Daddy."

He grips my hand and practically drags me back to the apartment. Damn Mark.. Wonder what else you've got for me? I hope it's good~

Once we get back to the apartment, he fiddles with the keys, getting the door unlocked and open in no time flat. He shoves me inside and locks the door behind him. I turn around to face him. Bad (Good) idea.

He shoves me into the front door, taking my breath with it. He then begins his assault on my lips, neck, collarbone, anywhere he can reach really whilst my hands are pinned above my head. Erections pressed together, he removes one of his hands, still strong enough to keep me pinned with one hand, and grips my hip. He smacks my hip signaling me to jump and wrap my legs around his hips, which I do. The friction causes both of us to moan out in sync.

He moves his hands to support my ass and my back, effectively giving me access to my hands again. I quickly get my hands tangled in his gorgeous locks. He gives my butt a squeeze, making me moan into his mouth.

Shortly after, we pull apart for some much needed oxygen. Red faced and panting, Mark carries me over to the couch and sits down, putting me in his lap, straddling him.