Page two

I thinking about changing the cover but I dunno if I should. I'M PLEADING PLEASE OH PLEASE ON MY KNEES if you love twenty one pilots follow my twitter jjd5426 and my fren Karaneedsjesus please and thank you. Sorry for the wait I just didn't know if people liked it or not but i'll continue it for you guys. Ok back to the story and remember stay street✌️

~

~

~

  Budo's POV

"Ayano!" I call out looking for her. As I was running to the entrance I saw her and as she turned around a breeze blew and some flowers from the sakura tree fell on her hair. I grabbed her arm and asked if we could talk looking straight into her emotionless eyes. "you know don't you?" she states, I stay silent "What more is there to know?" "I can try and-" "You don't understand no one does, He smiles more with her and I want to see him happy but killing her would make him sad and depressed!". "..." "She's special".

Ayano's POV

I whisper "She's special" I feel a tear trickle down my face. I try to pull my arm out of his grasp but it tightly held onto me."That's not true". Shocked at what I just heard, my jaw slightly went down. "You're just as special as that Osana chick in fact I think you are", "So what if Taro doesn't notice you there are PLENTY of other fish in the sea" I was shocked at what Budo just said the guy who always hated me and vice versa is now telling me i'm special. I blushed at the thought of it. "I understand" I whisper "can I ask for one thing" he questions "I guess..." "Can I see a smile?" I curved my mouth in a way it's never been curved before I like it. He laughs oblivious knowing how foreign this is to me and I started to laugh too, is this what they call happiness? He stopped in the middle of our little laugh and looked at me "Beautiful". I blush at he statement and he starts laughing again. "It's time to get off campus kids" says the gym teacher. as I was walking home I thought of what Budo said and it brought a real smile on my face.

~

~

~

oooooooooooo Things are getting good but it's not over yet so please continue reading this story (The end is near) Stay street✌️