Epilouge part 1

If you liked the ending you can skip this I want to thank both -Satou_Nagisa- and unikitty906  for their suggestions and also thank you all for 1k reads
Stay Street✌️
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Time Skip*
Budo POV
I've never been so nervous in my life. Today is the day I am going to ask Ayano to marry me. We arrive at our old highschool where we first meet. "You okay there?" She asks "You're sweating like a dog" she laughs at my awkwardness. "I'm just nervous that's all" I chuckle quite embarrassed "Was highschool that bad to you?" She questioned "No. Not really,it's just that it's our anniversary and I want to make it special". As we get out the car I hold Ayano's hand because I know she had some bad times here.
As we walk I stop at the sakura tree where she first opened up to me. "Um Ayano" she blushes and looks at me "yeah?" "You remember this tree right? How special it is to us" I drop on my knee "It was the first time I saw actually saw you and the beauty you beheld" I take a deep breath in and ask "Ayano will you marry me?"

Ayano's POV
"Ayano will you marry me?" I couldn't help myself but to cry. I always thought I would be single forever if I didn't hurt others but now I know that i was just looking at the wrong people. "Of course" how could I say no after all he's done for me. We danced under the tree until dawn turned to dusk and we were happy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I made this two parts for proposal and marriage. Part two will be coming out soon
stay street✌️