Page 4 *FINALE*

Are you all alright? No you are all alleft!
ill leave
stay street✌️
~
~
~
Budo's POV
"Where's Taro?" I ask my classmate from the looks of him I wasn't just angry I was furious
"Look man I have no clue!" He stuttered in fear. He walked in with a confused face with pissed me off even more. "You needed me?" "Need! NEED!!" He felt threatened when I raised my voice. "Do you have a problem?" "Yeah and a big one too!" I'm shocked ayano even fell for this jerk. "You made Ayano cry and you think im going to be ok with that!!" Silence feel in the room for a minute. The tension grew thick and our eyes grew narrow. "Thats enough for now boys go back to your seats" the teacher scolded. My eyes didnt stray from Taro's nor did he's. He had no right to be angry but I guess I just stromed at him without ryhme or reason.

Ayano's POV
*4 hours later*
This isnt right. The whole Budo vs Taro news has spread around the school and its sucks that its all about me. I'm so used to sitting on the outside but now everyone knows my name im no longer unknown Taro well learn i have a crush on him no "had" a crush now i dont really know what im feeling all thats on my mind is Budo and when i think of him i feel a different kind of emotion not like Taro but not entirely different from it i wonder what you call this feeling. Anyway I have to stop this because i dont want to hurt people amymore i made a promise to Budo and im planning to keep it. When i walk outside i see a crowd forming. I push through people to see whats was happing. It was them. "Stop I didnt want this i dont want to see you fight anymore!" They were both bleeding and breathing pretty hard. "Did i make you cry Ayano?" Taro says hes voice slightly cracking. After hearing that i knew i had to fess up so i explained everything "you know i use to have a crush on you Taro i even called you senpai i never felt real feelings before that moment   you made me feel my first emotion and I thank you for but I'm still new to this whole emotion thing but when you started dating Osana I new i couldn't compete so I felt sadness  the thing was i thought I loved you but something was off when I hung out with Budo I didnt feel that love anymore but maybe I should change my words I didnt feel that love for "you" anymore it moved like wind to Budo from you" it was pretty awkward to admit it but I had to.
Budo's face lit up somewhat and he starting walking up to me "Budo I-" I was interrupted by him pulling me closer to his face and we kissed. "Boo we came for a fight not a chic-flick" the crowd threw random pieces of trash at us but we didnt care we were just happy that we had each other.

Tнє єиɖ
Stay street
✌️