||02

"I want a simple force of the most dangerous people on the planet." Amanda said to the man.

"They're Bad Guys!"

"The worst of the worst." She raised an eyebrow.

Amanda Waller had an mission she wanted to complete that day. She wanted the government to agree to do the Project task Force X. She knew it was a long shot but..each person on the team played an important role.

And if anything went wrong who could blame them..they were just Heathens.

She started announcing the ones she looked forward to having on the team.

She started announcing until the last one...

Name: Marina Jinx Gezles

Age: 29 (Captured)| Race: Puerto Rican(Doesn't speak Spanish)

Parents: Mother:Ana Gezles (Deceased)|| Father: George (or said to be his name) Gezles(Unknown)|| Sisters: Kora Gezles (Deceased) Another sister unknown about..said to be a hero

Abilities: Screams can pierce so loud they create ear loss and blood to leave ears. Can manipulate and control. Can read minds. Can create mutants. More to be Revealed...

Location: Belle Reve Penitentiary

"She's very powerful. Her father is said to be the devil's assistant or even the devil himself. She was also used to kill her mother and sister." Amanda told the man. "Wait so-" "She was possessed and now that its over she is feeling guilt." "She sound like the rest of the witches we've meet." "Sorceress and Banshee. And she isn't trust me..when she really gets upset and I mean UPSET...it's like the devil himself." Amanda explained.

"She could destroy the whole city!" He said.

"But she wouldn't..knowing the consequences!"

 Everyone was quiet so she knew she convinced them.

Project Task Force X was ago!

Amanda contacted Flag. She told him about the Project. Adding in a few threats and he finally agreed.

Amanda, Flag, and his team arrived back at Belle Reve Prison. Amanda was on her way to tell the villains of her plan.