||06

She woke up and everyone was staring down at her. "You okay Jinx?" Rick asked and she nodded. She quickly got up and shrugged it off. "I'm Fine!" Harley and Deadshot exchanged glances.

****

Harley and Jinx were in the elevator. "So..what was that about?" Harley asked her. "N-nothing." "Come on Jinx..you can tell me..were besties!" Harley smiled. "Do you know everything about the Joker?" Jinx asked and Harley frowned. "What do you mean..of course!" "Obviously not." Jinx muttered but Harley heard. "Hey..that's no way to talk about my Puddin and of course I do!" She yelled angrily. "WELL HARLEY YOU OB-" Jinx was about to say when a monster came crashing in.

Both girls fought it and Harley scowled at her. "You know nothing about Mistah J!" She growled. "Oh yeah..well you better check your self because I do sweetie longer than you!" She yelled...which caused the glass on the elevator to shatter. She gasped as Harley fell limb to the floor on top of the monster.

She sobbed and as soon as the elevator opened everyone gasped seeing Harley unconscious. Jinx froze knowing she would probably get killed by Rick. So she did the only think she could..Scream. The building started falling and she jumped out one of the windows.

 The building started falling and she jumped out one of the windows

She was a villain..all she would ever be...

*****

She fell gracefully on the ground and heard Rick yelling in the distance. Something like "Fire!" ...Fire...omg they're gonna shoot! Jinx laughed. She cartwheeled and dodged the bullets. She screamed and dust started rising off the ground and created smoke. "Jinx get back here!" She heard Rick's voice.

She ran and ran. Not knowing where to go. Her face was everywhere. She hid in the alleyway for the time being and heard a voice.

"You there." She quickly turned around and saw Enchantress. She gasped. "Y-your-" "Enchantress I know." "Listen..do you want to help." Her ghostly voice whispered. Jinx thought about it. The look on Floyd's face when she started to scream. She felt her eyes start to get watery and she nodded. "Great." Enchantress smiled and used magic that went onto Jinx's neck and she screamed at the pain. "There..now you won't get blown up." "Shhh" She put a finger to her mouth and Jinx did as told.

The squad came in the direction

The squad came in the direction. She saw Deadshot carrying Harley (bridal style) with a plain face. She felt a pang of jealousy. They stayed in a spot for a while. "Her chip is deactivated!" Rick growled. "That bitch!" Deadshot winched at Rick choice of words.

When they left Enchantress did her magic and Jinx looked different.

(Her blue hair was out)

"Woah." Jinx gasped and Enchantress chuckled. She suddenly pulled Jinx in a portal...which was going to change Jinx...for the better or worse.