•~3- Winter Wasteland~•

A/N:
GUYS

ONE OF MY SENPAIS NOTICED ME OML YAS

BRB FANGIRLING REAL QUICK

Also Im so sorry this took so long. Final Exams are right around the corner so dont expect updates for about 2-3 weeks or so. SUPER SORRY ;-;
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

One month later...

2nd Person P.O.V

It has been a whole month.

A whole month of talking with Papyrus.

Curiosity built up by the minute, making you more anxious to see what was beyond that massive door that locked you away from the rest of the Underground.

You run around your room, searching for a backpack to pack essential supplies that you might need, some of which included clothes and food. Rushing out the door, you are met with Asgore's confused face.

"My child? Why do you have a backpack on?" Asgore asks curiously. You detected a hint of sadness and worry in his tone.

You take a deep breath. You are filled with DETERMINATION.

"I want to leave the ruins..." you sign to Asgore. Asgore looked heartbroken. Absolutely heartbroken. It made a surge of guilt shoot throughout your body.

A minute passed before Asgore looked away, taking a deep breath.

"I must attend to something. Do not follow me, child." Asgore quickly turns and storms down the stairs.

With curiosity overbalancing rationality, you race after him, bolting down the stairs and chasing after the fatherly goat. His thundering steps could be heard near you, and so you picked up your pace.

Asgore stood in front of the door, two large football-sized fireballs in his hands. Your eyes widen in horror at how they glowed with the blaze that surrounded them.

"This is the end of the Ruins, a one way exit to the rest of the Underground. I am going to destroy it. Please see yourself back to your room, [Y/N]." Asgore says solemnly.

You stayed DETERMINED.

You stand your ground, giving Asgore a brave look.

Seeing your expression, Asgore took a shaky breath and shouted, "You want to leave so badly? Then prove it to me. Prove to me that you are strong enough to survive!"

The world flickers black and white and your [F/C] soul glows brightly in front of you. You stand there in fear, unable to comprehend what was happening.

Was Asgore really going to hurt you?

You didn't notice the fireball that was aimed towards you until you felt a searing pain in your arm. It stung and burned and you just wished it would go away.

The memories from Temmie's battle echoed in your head. The flakes that gave you hell. The agonizing pain that still lingered. Tears had begun to prick the corners of your eyes.

Fireballs were coming from every direction, and you tried your best to dodge them. A few burns here and there left your frail figure covered in burns and bruises, making you fall to the floor with a loud THUD.

You began to realize that the fireballs had ceased to fire. You turn over to look at Asgore and nearly had a heart attack.

You forgot that Asgore didn't know about your SOUL.