Chapter 1

"Otou-san, welcome home." a five-year-old spiky blonde haired boy greeted.

"I'm home." a man with defying-gravity haired man said and smiled "Where is oka-san?" he asked.

"Oka-san is in the kitchen making dinner." the little blonde ran to the kitchen. "Oka-san!"

"Tsu-kun, what is it?" A woman with long brown hair asked.

"I'm home." the older blonde said and kissed his wife.

"Welcome home." she greeted her husband. "Today we're going to have grilled tuna and steak for dinner"

"Yey! Steak!" the little blonde cheered.

"Tsuna, wash your hand first."

"Hai!"

"Yasu, how's your meeting with the other?"

"They said they will come and visited tomorrow since we don't have any work. It's going to be a busy day for you, Riko" Ieyasu said and hugged his wife.

Riko shaked her head "It's been a long time since their last visited. Why don't we held a small party?"

"Sure." Ieyasu said and kissed his beloved wife.

After stepping down the title of the boss, Giotto a.k.a Vongola Primo and his five Guardians moved to live in Japan, change their name and had their own family. Giotto changed his name to Sawada Ieyasu. Ieyasu married to Riko two years after moving to Japan. They have on son name Sawada Ietsuna. Ieyasu also told Riko about his past and Riko accepted it.

                       <The Next Day>

"Otou-san, why is oka-san making a lot of food today?" Ietsuna  asked.

"We have guests today" Ieyasu smile at his son.

"Who are they?"

"You'll see. They'll be here soon."

"Ok." Ietsuna pouted. "Otou-san, play with me."

"Sure."

"Yasu! Can you get the door for me?" Riko shouted from the kitchen.

"Ok!"

"Thanks, honey!"

"Come on ,Tsuna. They're here" Ieyasu carried Ietsuna and walked to open the door.

Ieyasu opened the door and saw five middle age man at the door. "Welcome to Sawada household." Ieyasu greeted.

"Oi! What took you so long to get the door?" a (pink) red haired man asked.

"Maa~ maa~ Ieyasu's probably busy playing with Tsuna-kun, ne?" a black haired man with a tall black hat tried to calm the (pink) red haired man.

"Tch. You basta-" the red haired cursed but was cut.

"Gokudera, watch your mouth. Ietsuna is here too." a black haired man with bandage on his nose said.

"He'll win an award in a cursing competition." a green haired man said lazily.

"Hn." (You know who)

"See, even Hibari agreed with Lampo." Ieyasu joked earning glare from platinum blonde haired man.

"Uncle Gokudera, uncle Asari, uncle Knuckles, uncle Lampo and uncle Hibari!" the young blonde exclaimed and ran to hug his uncles.

"Come on, let's go inside. Riko is preparing food for you all."

"Hai~/Tch/Extreme/Hai/Hn."

"Ara~ it seem everyone is here." Riko set the the foods on the table.