Chapter 2

"One more warning, this scene contain a lot of bloody scene," Kawahira said and looked at the little boy. "Sawada-san, can you take Ietsuna-kun outside for awhile?" he opened the white door which appeared out of nowhere.

"Ok." Riko carried Ietsuna, "Dont worry Yasu, we'll be fine." she said when she saw the worried looked on her husband face.

"Ok."

Once the two are outside, Kawahira closed the door. "This video will show you how's Vongola from Secondo to Nono. Let's get the video started." he started the video.

"Please give me a chance! If I die my and my wife-... Guah!" the man died in the pool of blood"

Giotto and his guardians stayed silent because they know that this will happen when Vongola become a mafia group.

"Please don't take my child- Gyaa!!" the woman was shot in the head.

Giotto clinched his fist tight. His guardians tried to calm him down but it didn't work.

"Mama! Papa!" a ten-year-old girl screamed when she saw her parents were in the pool of blood, died with a wide opened eyed.

'How could they do this! They're just innocent people!' Giotto felt his anger rose the his eyes turn orange (his eyes are sky blue) just like when he's in Hyper Dying Will Mode but without flame on his forehead.

"Giotto! Calm down!" G said.

"CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THEY JUST KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE?" Giotto shouted which make everyone stayed silent. "Sorry." he in a low voice when he realized what he's just did.

"It's ok, Giotto. We know how you feel." Asari smiled.

"Papa, what are we doing here?" a ten-year-old black haired girl asked a man wearing a tall black hat, black suit with a white dress shirt. He has a mustache.

"We're here to train you to be the next Vongola boss, Vongola Ottavo."

"Ehhh! Vongola Ottavo is a girl?" Lampo said. "How can a girl be-" G smacked Lampo.

"Shut up, brat."

The girl nodded because she knew that this day will come someday. Even though she don't want to join the mafia but what can she do about it. It's her fate to be the next boss, because she's got the Vongola blood flowing inside of her.

"Poor girl." Knuckle said, pitied the girl.

"She got no choice to accept it." Asari said in a sad voice.

The other nodded in agreement. Giotto just watched silently.

"Daniela! What are you doing?" the man shouted at the girl.

"Papa, I can't do this." the girl cried.

"You know that Vongola is the strongest mafia famiglia in Italy. You'll get yourself killed if you still being soft like this." the man said angrily.

"But papa, I don't want to kill anyone."

"You only got two choices, kill or to be killed." The man said.

"He forced a child to kill someone? That is so cruel." Asari said.

"In the mafia world, if you don't kill, you'll get killed." G said.

"Settimo! There's an enemy attack!" the tall silver haired man shouted.

"Claude, take Daniela to her mother."

"Yes, boss." Claude picked the little girl up and ran into the mansion. They entered a room.

"Mama!" Daniela ran to her mother. She had long black hair.

"Daniela!"

"Lady Rosella, there an enemy attack, we need to get out of-... Guah!"

"Claude!"

"Oh! Look who we have here. Lady Rosella and little Daniela." a man with a gun in his hand said.

"Dante! Why are you doing this?!" Rosella shouted.

"You know it's not ladylike to shouted like that." the man smirked.

"Mama." Daniela whispered, staying behind her mother.

"Little Daniela, the next heir of Vongola. Such a weak little girl can't be the boss of the biggest famiglia. You don't deserved it."

"Shut up, Dante! Daniela is not weak."

"She's not weak?" Dante raised his eyebrow. "She can't even kill a person."

"....."