Chapter 3

The video continued.

Vongola Ottavo walked down the hallway and stood in front of a giant oak door with Vongola crest in it. She took a deep breath then entered the room.

Inside the room there're many books, it looked like a library but only the boss can entered. In this room contain many records of history from Vongola Primo era until Vongola Ottavo.

"A room that contain Vongola history? That's amazing." Asari exclaimed.

Inside the library, there was another door lead to another room. She opened the door and walk in to another gigantic room with eight big pictures. The largest picture stood proudly in the room with other seven pictures stood side by side.

"Is that..." Lampo questioned.

"Primo?" G said.

"Hai. It's not just Primo but this held Vongola bosses pictures. As you can see, the middle picture is Vongola Primo, the founder of Vongola." Kawahira explained, "And on his right and left side are Vongola Secondo to Ottavo."

She walked in and stood in front of Vongola Primo's picture. There was silence.

"Vongola Primo, the founder of Vongola." She said, "You created Vongola to protect and help people but after you stepped down the title of Vongola Primo, the vigilante group that help and protect people became the cruelest mafia famiglia with the bloodiest history."

"I wonder if it's wrong to create Vongola" Giotto said in a low voice but loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. No one said a word.

"When I was young, my mother read me a book about the history of Vongola, how Vongola were created. You're the person that I respect the most." She looked at the first boss. "And I had a goal, it's to turn Vongola to its original form. But I can't do that right now because my resolve was stained with hate and revenge. I can't turned Vongola back to its original form."

"Because of that accident that made her become who she is now." Knuckles said.

"If it wasn't that day, she could have turned Vongola back to its original form." Lampo said.

A few years later~

"I, Vongola Ottavo, will announce you the next head of Vongola Famiglia, Vongola Nono."

A young man around 20 stood proudly on the stage.

"Mother, I promise to make Vongola even stronger."

"Tch!" G clicked his tongue.

"G calm down." Giotto tried to calm his best friend down.

"After all the hard work that we've been through, have become like this. And you told me to CALM DOWN!!"

"When we created this vigilante, I didn't even think that it will become big like this. All I want is to help people and protect them. We can't go back and change everything."

G calmed down and look at Giotto. Even though they were the one that created Vongola but the one with the biggest responsibility is Giotto. He will blame himself for this.

40 years later~

An old man around his 60 sat at his desk with paper in his hand.

"Nono. I'm sorry for your lost." A man with blonde hair and a tall muscular build said.

"Thank you, Iemitsu." Vongola Nono signed. "Has Vongola come to an end?"

"End? What does he mean?" Lampo asked.