l u n c h

"Hi! I'm John, and I'll be your waiter for today. What can I get you?" John smiled brightly at the group of four.

Rose was in complete shock once she entered the cute little diner. She didn't know she'd have lunch with Calum Bishop, considering she spilled coffee on him and the fact that he's her crush since forever.

"Rose!" Grace exclaims, as she snapped Rose from her daydream.

"Huh? Oh," Rose blushed, "Can I have the Oreo Milkshake and a Classic Burger?" Rose ordered. Her eyebrows furrowed once the waiter left. "Was that a weird combination or..." She mumbled to herself.

Calum, across from her let out a cute laugh, "Nah, I don't think so." He grinned, making Rose's cheeks burn.

"Here ya go, enjoy! If you have any questions, ask us. Thank you." John said as he placed all of their food on the table before walking off.

Rose stared at her Oreo Milkshake. She was excited to drink it. Oreo was probably her favorite thing ever. She quickly grabbed it and shoved a straw in it before taking a slurp from it. Yum, she thought.

Okay, Rose realized she was weird. Very weird.

Calum watched her with amusement as he grabbed his own food. He grabbed Rose's plate and placed it next to her.

"Thanks." she shyly mumbled.

He chuckled, nodding his head. "You're cute." He blurted out before his eyes widened. He hadn't meant for that to come out even though she was really pretty.

Rose's face was brighter than the red pens she always runs out of because of her college classes. "U..uh thanks." She mumbled, a small smile forming on her face. That comment probably made her day.

Calum's face tinted pink, as he gave her a small smile.

"Awh, is my wittle Cally Wally blushing?" Ian teased with a smirk on his face. Grace let out a bark of laughter.

"Shut up, Ian." Calum mumbled, as he shot his grinning friend a glare.

Rose fell in a fit of giggles.

Calum found Rose's giggle really cute and wanted to make her laugh all the time. He knew he found her attractive and different from others. She had a cute persona around her.

Rose grabbed a knife and dug into her burger. Rose smiled in delight.

Grace laughed as Ian continued on telling her cheesy jokes.

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together." Ian winked as Grace's faced tinted pink.

"Stop being so cheesy."Grace whined, a smile on her face.

"Only for you, babe."

After the four of them finished their lunch, Calum thought it was the perfect time to go to the park... and partly to hang out with Rose and get to know her better.

"So, Rose." Calum said as he walked next to her.

"So, Calum." Rose mocked him as the two walked side-by-side.

Calum let a smile take over, "Want to play 20 Questions?"

20 questions was always a great way to get to know someone even though it was very cliché.

Rose thought about it before shrugging her shoulders, "Sure, you go first." Rose replied back as Calum thought about what he wanted to ask her.

"Where's one place you'd like to visit?" He asked. Rose thought about this before answering.

"Paris." She smiled. She has always wanted to visit The City Of Love.

"Hmm, the City Of Love." Calum said, "That's cool." He said, smiling.

Rose smiled also, "Yeah. Now, next question. What's your favorite color?" Rose asked, seeming to not come up with any creative questions.

"Hmm... dark blue." Calum replied. "creative question by the way." He teases. Rose blushed.

So the two continued playing 20 Questions until it was time to part different ways.

"So.. um.. Rose.." Calum nervously stuttered. He couldn't help it. Rose made him feel a different way than most other girls he's hung out with.

"C..-can we um.. trade numbers.. and hang out again.. soon?" He rambled, not making sense.

Calum mentally yelled at himself for being so awkward and stuttering so much.

Rose let out a smile, "Yeah." The two traded phone numbers before going their separate ways with their friends.