Like I Do

A/N: So the is an AU of punk Percy. He is 20 and in college, and Annabeth is also 20 and in college. They go to WSU.

-Annabeth's POV-

"Annabeth!" My dad yells from downstairs. I groan to myself and roll out of my tiny familiar bed.

"Annabeth!" He yells again.

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up!" I yell back down at him. Cabinets open and close downstairs. He must be making breakfast. Butterflies dance around in my stomach as I start my shower. I have spent the last few years anticipating college, and it's finally here. While my friends were out partying and getting drunk I was busy studying and working to get all A's. Finally all my hard work has paid off. It was going to be four hour long flight to Washington but it will be worth it.

The hot water releases the tension in my muscles. How long have I been in here?

I quickly wash my hair and body, running a razor over the small stubble that grew over the weekend.

I wrap a towel around my body. My father calls my name again and I ignore him. When my acceptance form arrived from WSU the whole family celebrated. Even my step mom cried, which was a surprise.

I smile to myself. I have planned this moment down to the hour, for months.

"Annabeth, c'mon!" I here my dad yell once again.

"I'm coming! Please do not call my name again," I respond. Quickly I get dressed and head downstairs.

"Hey college girl," my dad smiled and pulled me into a hug. I proceeded to awkwardly hug my step mother and give high fives to my two step brothers. We all eat silently, nervously anticipating what the day would bring.

After we eat, I pull my hair into a bun.

My step mom lets out a sigh, "we can wait a few minutes while you fix your hair."

I nod and head back upstairs, I need to look presentable for my first day.

After I'm done I return to the living room.

"Where's Fredrick?" I ask my step mom.

"Oh he took your bags to the car sweetheart," she answers. I nod and we walk to the car.

"What about the boys?" I ask referring to my two step brothers.

"Oh Ginny will take care of them," she says. Ginny was their nanny. I climb into the car. I have about 5 hours to get rid of the butterflies in my stomach. I have no idea what college will be like. Will I even make friends?