underfell mettaton ex xreader one-shot

eclipse:*smirks evily* get ready for some shit bitches cause its coming also my first one-shot(also first xreader) so dont judge to hard plz

****************************************************************************************

"oh y/n where are you my little doll~"said an extremely drunk sans (underfell sans-_-)'shit shit shit shit shit shit'you thought as he came closer to your hiding place.............but he never came just then you felt arms rap around your waist as a robotic voice sounding pissed off says"fuck off sans she's mine now~" you were shocked to find a kinda human looking robot monster thing?!He had two eyes on one side of his face and the other was covered by his raven black hair he was about two feet taller than you because of his boots and his color sceem was red and black like most but he also had some gold coloring in his eyes though it was drowned out by the blood red color"so darling wanna hang out at my place instead of that lil' shit over there~"he cued you just nod.Then he picks you up bridal style and puts you in a blood red limo as you both are drove to hot land"you didn't have to carry me"you state trying not to upset him "sorry about that darling~"the hot robot replied to you wait hot?! god im going crazy you thought."well darling im mettaton and you would be?~"he asked as he gave you a seductive grin which made you blush a light red causing mettaton to chuckle "im y/n" you replied trying not to stutter on your words"well i was wondering eclipse and frisk are with alphys watching anime wanna join them?"he asked you looking into your e/c orbs for eyes making you look into his red ones"doesn't eclipse have this thing with chara?" you asked causing him to give you a sharpe toothed smile making you blush even more "quiet persistent aren't we?~"mettaton asked smirking which you had to admit was hot.He started to move closer to you until he was right next to you ,he started to rap two of his four arms around you making you a blushing mess as he pulled you closer to him,he did this until your head was laying on his metal chest which was suprisingly comfortable  almost like a pillow you could feel yourself drifting of to sleep as you cuddled up to the robots chest, it felt so right almost as if it was meant to be and with that thought you drifted off to sleep in the grasp of the robot star named mettaton.