I NEED TO RANT!

Okay let me make this clear , i am not an angry person but these people .....HAVE SET ME THE FUCK OFF!

I really hate people that judge me by how i dress but then again it doesn't really bother me all that much that is until they start commenting on what i'm wearing or how i look.

Ex. So i was walking down the road and didn't feel like fixing my hair into a ponytail like i usually do when i walk so i just put it in a bun then put on my hoodie and jeans along with my running shoes, so im just walking up and down my street being bored and listening to my chemical romance, now let me tell you something real quick the jeans i was wearing were ripped on the knees so i put some leggings underneith them and i was wearing a black skull hoodie which used to be my dads so i wear it all the time so i  looked goth or emo or something , so i was just minding my own business  when these guys looking aaround my age came over to me and had the balls to ask me "why are you dressed like that you know people like you have no friends right?" i just look at them and turn up my music and say"i don't give two flying fucks what you think , i have friends and they are sure a step up from you" and walked away.

so that was my fucking guy experiance guys in america are dicks and im not kidding they arefucking jerks i'm lucky enough have have a guy friend who isn't a total asshole