- 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌

SAM
A photo booth. You guys were on a date and went to the boardwalk. There was a photo booth and you guys did so many weird things. But at the last picture he pulled you into a passionate kiss and you guys got to preserve the moment.

EDGAR
In the back of the comic shop. He was doing his job and he had a break and you were already in the back room he came through the curtain. You guys talked a bit and then Edgar out of no where said, "I love you." You were flustered but happy. He pulled you into a long, passionate kiss.

ALAN
Your couch. You guys were sitting there watching The Outsiders and it was the part where Johnny died. No matter how many times you watched it you cried every time. He saw you tearing up and he had to laugh a little.
"You're heartless." You murmured.
"If I'm heartless, how can I love you?" He asked and pulled you into a sweet kiss.

MICHAEL
Your front door. You were coming back from a date with him and him being the gentleman he was walked you up to the door.
"Thank you for the date it was wonderful." You said and he blushed.
"I had a good time too. Um." He obviously had something on his mind.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I love you." And he pulled you into a quick kiss.

STAR
On the beach. You two were having a beach day, but not as a date. You guys never really discussed sexuality but you couldn't help but like her. Like like not just like. It was an impulse decision as the sun began to set on the perfect day and you just went for it. Luckily she kissed you back and you guys went on dating.

DAVID
At the cliffs. He took you up on the cliffs after a ride around the beach. As you guys watched the moon against the waves he got the sudden urge to kiss you, and he did.

DWAYNE
Robbing some convenience store. You were kinda craving junk food, so Dwayne suggested that you just get everything. That led to robbery and as you guys exited the building he just kissed you, out of adrenaline, but it was amazing.

PAUL
Your favorite band concert. You had no clue where you were going when he took you. When you took off the blindfold you were at the center where they were playing, You could tell by the giant poster hanging on the side. Overwhelmed with happiness you kissed him in thanks.

MARKO
In the cave. You didn't feel like hunting that night, so Marko stayed in with you. You guys had a cute little date, dancing, eating chinese food, and stuff like that. And in the moment while slow dancing, Marko just went for it, and kissed you.