- 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉

Also Requested by smallasgardian

Sam
Sam was always a kid at heart so he would jump on the bed to wake you up. And when you were awake you would groan and he would flop down next to you.

Edgar
He would wake you up by kissing you. Everywhere. You usually wake up when he kisses and whispers for you to wake up in your ear.

Alan
You were both lazy as fuck, so he would just lay in bed with you playing with your hair til' you woke up too.

Michael
He would wake you up by picking you up bridal style and bringing you downstairs to the kitchen. There, he put you on the counter and make breakfast.

Star
Star would just pull you closer to her. She didn't want to get up so moving closer was the best option. So when she was squeezing you that woke you up.

David
He wouldn't really wake you up. He wasn't the romantic kind, so you usually woke up to an empty bed. You were usually pissed when you saw this and talked to him about it and you thought he didn't really love you. But of course, after that he always made sure to tell you he loved you in the morning.

Dwayne
He usually has to do something in the evening/morning so he would just whisper that he loved you and that he was going out and left.

Paul
Him being the meanie he was would blast music, very loudly! His screamo would echo off the cave walls at high volume and that was enough to wake the whole town up.

Marko
He would just shake you awake. Softly whispering your name. Saying things like "Hey [Y/N], princess, wake up, hun."