Ch 1. Another day in hell...oh wait it's just Ms.Smiles orphanage

Roselyn Pov
I woke up to my alarm "Ugh stupid alarm" I mumble under my breath..."OK I have about 2 hours to cook breakfast and get ready before the 'Angles' wake up" The 'Angles' are the popular girls who wears about 4 pounds of makeup and fancy dresses . In the group of girls are...

Tori, the leader, Kenzie, and Khole

See I'm different than the other girls instead gossiping I would rather read. Everyone bullies me because I don't wear makeup and I kinda like skirts or dresses as long as I can wear a jacket with it to hide my scars. I also like Minecraft. I am silent girl I don't talk much only little words like "ok" and "yes ma'ma"

Back to the subject...i got up and took a shower. (pic above, you chose combat boots or converse ). I got down stairs and started to cook bacon eggs and biscuits. It was 5:00 when I woke up, it took 8 minutes to shower and an 1 hour to cook. That means I still have time to spare since the girls get up around 6:30. I decided that I was gonna go to the library to see if any new books came.

time skip brought to you by... IDK

I found a few books about 5, most about urban legends and ghosts. What I can't help it.

Andd that's it for the day let's see what tomorrow brings Roselyn. I will also start putting quotes up top. AND IM SO SORRY IF YOU NAMES ARE ANY OF THE MEAN GIRLS UP TOP!!

BYE and don't forget to comment what you want to call you guys and gals