ch 3. adopted?

The sun started to go down so I decided to go back to the orphanage. I got back and ran straight to my room. I cooked dinner before hand so I was safe.  I got out my iPod and started listening to my music.

                       (Cue music)

As I was listening to my music I began to look through my notebook of drawings. Then I got interrupted by the intercom "ALL GIRLS AGES 10 TO 15 REPORT TO THE ADOPTION ROOM NOW! " Ohhh yaya I get I get. No one ever adopts me but I still have to go. I make sure I'm the last one down the stairs to prevent being pushed. I go sit at an empty table in a corner of the room.  I put my headphones back on and pull out one of my new books that I brought because no one ask me about myself. I was consumed in my book when I was brought back to reality by someone tapping my head set. "Hey I'm Adam what's your name?" "Roselyn" I reply in a monotone voice "what's your favorite color?" "blues" I reply again. "cool" I stay silent "Bye Roselyn" "bye adam" I reply with a small smile "Thanks for asking about me" I say under my breath as I go back to my book and music. "ALL GIRLS GO BACK TO YOU ROOM UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE" finally I rush up the stairs and into my room and close the door.  I was just about to sit down when the door swung open and in came the 'Angles' "IM GONNA GET ADOPTED AND YOU ARE NOT!!!" Tori taunted "please...leave" I reply in a monotone voice. Khole and Kenzie walk to the side of my chair and push it backwards. I hit the ground with a 'Thud'. They then start hitting me mainly in the stomach and ribs.  But I don't cry.  You can probably say I'm used to it. "ALL GIRLS COME DOWN THE MEN HAVE CHOSEN" men?  I thought it was only one man.  The 'angles' stopped and fixed themselves up and went down stairs while I contemplated if I could move with out falling down the stairs.

Sorry it took so long...well there is not much to say but until stay tuned
(that sounded like a YouTube ending.)

        BYE MY PACK OF WOLVES❤💙