Ch 4. The boys

Adams POV (comment if you saw this coming 😊)

      TeamCrafted and I decided to bring more sprit into the house soo we decided to adopt a teen like a 10 to 15 year old girl. We are going to go to Ms.Smiles orphanage to adopt in about 1 hour.

------------------------------Time skip cause author is lazyyy----------------------

    We are on the road to the orphanage. While I'm adopting a girl the rest of TeamCrafted is going to go to the store cause we really need food. They drop me off and I walk in."hello are you here to adopt" who I'm guessing is Ms. Smiles ask me "yes I am, ages 10 to 15 please" "sure thing" she says batting her eyelashes "I'm engaged I hope you know" I say to her. "whatever" she goes to the income thing "ALL GIRLS AGES 10 TO 15 REPORT TO THE ADOPTION ROOM NOW!". About 2 minutes later all the girls are down at tables talking and laughing to each other. All besides 2. One who's sitting by herself and 1 sitting with 3 other girls who are all dressed up.  I go around and ask two things what's your name and what's your favorite color. Most of the girls anwsers were pink. I got to the group of four. "hello what's your girls names" "Hi I'm Tori.. This is Kenzie and Khole and that is Pisces."

      Pisces didn't look to happy.  She kept glancing over to the girl who was sitting alone. "what's your favorite colors" "Pink" Tori said. "mines a light blue" said Pisces. "cool I'm gonna talk to other girls" "oh you don't have to we know your gonna pick us... Me ,khole,kenzi, and Pisces." Tori replied "OK have fun" Pisces said. I walked over to the girl sitting alone and tapped on her head set "Hey I'm Adam what's your name?" I asked "Roselyn" she replied after taking off her headset. "what's your favorite color?" I ask "blues" she anwsered with a monotoned voice. "cool...bye Roselyn" "bye Adam"

     As I walk away to go adopt I could have sworn I heard her whisper "Thanks for asking about me" I smiled and left to adopt Roselyn and Pisces. I know I was supposed to bring in the spirt but I just want to help her SOOOO much. She doesn't deserve to be alone. Ms.Smiles told the girls to go back to their room while I'm signing papers. "Who would you like to adopt" Ms. Smiles asked " I would like to adopt Roselyn and Pisces" I said "OHHHH you don't want Roselyn...she bullies the other girls...she always bullies Tori Kenzie and Khole, the angles!" she said but I knew she was lying "are you saying you get to choose who I want to adopt?" I reply "fine!  Have fun with her trust issues!" she says sliding the paperwork harshly over to me "hey Adam" I heard behind me. I look over to see TeamCrafted " have you chosen who we're adopting yet" Jerome asks " Yeah 2 girls Roselyn and Pisces... But Roselyn has trust issues and is insecure. She dosent seem happy SOOO we're going to help her trust us and make her happier... Pisces seems like she's happy..she kept glancing over to Roselyn so I think they were friends at one point in time and make still are but I don't know"

********************************************************************

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING....but I made a longer chapter just for you guys and thank my friends
SkyePie14

Katelynez

And NautiaDudash for yelling at me to update and Nautia even said she wouldn't update until I did SOOO bye and stay tuned (still sounds like a YouTube ending)

GOOD BYE MY PACK OF WOLVES
💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙