A day in the life of a red book

I lay in the corner of a fluffy comforter, my red cover handing off the edge a bit. I'm powerful, I'm energetic, I'm unique. My goal has always been to inspire others and to tell them that there is more to life than meets the eye. I have a story, literally. I want people to know who I am, I order for this to happen they need to read  my story. I know people always go around talking about the saying ' don't judge a book by its cover', but yet people still do exactly that. Red is a bright color so people automatically spot me when I'm on the shelf. But there's more to me than meets the eye. I'm a book, a book that wants to travel around the world and experience life changing events. I'm crazy adventurous. I want to travel, go skydiving, volunteer in a third world country, go on safaris in Africa, even going to Iceland in on my bucket list. But unfortunately being a book prevents me from doing those things. So instead I want to encourage others to do them, and to live life to the fullest, because you only live once.

This one wasn't really a poem but the words still have deep meaning. I know the whole red book thing is a little cheesy but it was part of an English assignment for school and I was proud of how it turned out, so yeah❤️