Chapter-2

Y/n pov
I heard the door open 'are you lost sweetie?' I heard a raspy voice said my heart beat when I realised that it was Harry. Oh my Harry, all the memories came flooding back to me all the movie nights all the fights all the kisses all the nights spent talking. 'So you are darcy' he said 'are you my daddy?' Darcy said. I wanted to hear his answer so bad. 'Yeah come in'. As soon as the door closed I let more tears slip and I sat on the floor the my knees to my chest. I was never gonna meet my daughter again. I sat up and I started thinking how I had to move to another country now I sat up and went as far as I could go.
Harry pov
I told her to come in when I got her in Niall was shocked to see darcy. I handed him the letter he read it with a shocked face while I took darcy and washed face. 'Why are you taking care of me?' She whispered 'because you are my daughter' I answer 'what's your name daddy?' . I still get shivers when she called me that 'Harry' 'hawwrry? Like hawrry potter?' She asked 'yeah' I chuckled 'that's a funny name' she giggled through her tears. I was going to put her down from the sink then she said ' I am tired Harry carry me plz' I smiled and picked her up. By the time I reached back all the guys had shocked expressions 'tell them' I said to Niall he took the others in the room. I put darcy down she was asleep! At that moment I realised she looked just like her mother but she had my hair. I smiled all the boys came out and they stared at her. 'What are you gonna tell management?' Liam broke the silence. I didn't think about that shit what am I gonna tell management?
'I don't know'