Chapter-3

'I don't know'
I need to call Simon. 'Take care of her I'll be back in a minute'. They all nod I go out if the room and call Simon, I explained him the situation he told me it was tough because of the paparazzi and stuff but it was my call I told him I was gonna take care of her. He said he'll talk to management and work something out and I'll have to keep Darcy away from the media for now. I went back inside and told the boys everything they all nodded. 'I think you guys can head home now our song writer told us. I picked Darcy up and she cuddled into me in her sleepy I smiled at it and so did the boys.

At the house
Harry's pov
'Dad?' I heard from the couch I walked over to Darcy and asked her, "did you sleep good?" "Yeah" she felt a little awkward not being used to me. "It's okay Darcy we will get used to this and we have to plan your new room" I tried to chear her up. "I am gonna have my own room?" She now sat up sleepily and I smiled at how cute she looked. " yeah, you've never had your own room before?" "No mommy and me just slept in the same room". "Oh,well you are gonna get you a new room" "daddy? I don't have my clothes" she asked, "oh yeah we have to buy new cloths to" let's shop I took my laptop and opened Amazon. "Okay Yayayaayayayay I'm getting new cloths she was now fully awake and I thought to myself how can someone be so cute?