Law x reader

Who would've thought that the doctor has stolen your heart. You joined his crew not because of that, that was after you wanted to go on a adventure. So here you are in a bar with the rest of the crew, you hated going to the bar. Why? Well your jealous of those women's who were flirting with law.
You couldn't stand of seeing this and left the bar, but what you didn't know was that Law was also annoyed by the women's and told them to leave and was that was a demand. They soon left scared of him, he smirked and went outside to find you. He finds you walking towards the submarine, he quickly grabbed your wrist. You looked surprise from this contact. He asked you where you're going, you replied that you were heading to the sub. Before you were about to turn around, Law pulled your waist towards him. "Were you jealous of them (Y/N)-ya?" you looked away from him and mumbled. "Hmm..I didn't hear you~" Law said as he lean closer to you. "I Said Yes! Okay! I Love You, I'm just jealous that they were close to you and I-i-" you were interrupted by a pair of soft lips connecting yours. You didn't reply to it, but after awhile you kiss him back. After that you both pulled back and gasp for air, Law looked at you "Do you really mean that (Y/N)-ya?" he said. You nodded looking at him, and with that he carried you back to the sub while the crew were still at the bar.
*Lemon time*
Law kicked his door open and walk in while kissing you, he closed the door and brings you to the bed. You both took each other's clothes off while keeping the undies. Law started kissing you neck, you gasp when he found your spot. He smirk and started to mark that spot claiming you as his. He started to massage you breasts while sucking one of your nipples, you moan a lot and he wanted to hear more of that sound so he slither his hand next to your womanhood and slowly rubbed up and down while licking your ear seductively. Soon he started to slowly insert a finger inside you then another, and another, and started thrusting them into you. You moan loud and soon came on his fingers. He lick his fingers tasting your sweetness and pulled down his boxer, revealing his rock hard member. You looked surprise by how hard he is, you put you mouth at the tip of his member and slowly put it all in your mouth and pulled back with a poping sound. He moan, "Stop with your teasing (Y/N)-ya~" you then started to go faster. "A~Ah! I'm about to cum!" Law said you replied by vibrating from your your throat trying to say 'go ahead'. Soon his white liquid came from his entrance into your mouth. You pulled back and swallow it. He position his member in front of your womanhood and slowly went in. You let a few tears from the sudden pain, he lean into your ear and whispered sweet words to you. You smile, then he waited for you to adjust his size and soon you moan and moved your legs informing him that your ready. He slowly pulled his member out while the tip is inside and slowly thrust in you, you moan loud from the pleasure you felt instead of pain. "Fa-faster~" you moan, he grabbed your hips tightly and thrusted fast inside you, the bed started creaking from the sudden pace. "A-a-ah~!" you moaned loudly, as he thrusted in and out making gushing sound, Law moan and kissed you lustfully. You came a lot while Law is getting ready to release his white liquid inside you. *Huff Huff*"I-I'm about to cum (Y/N)-ya~" Law moaned. "Y- you can cum inside me Law~!" you exclaimed loudly, both moaning and cum together. White liquid flowing inside you, Law slowly pulled back and clean both of them and pulled the covers over them. He sees you soundly asleep, he chuckle and kissed your forehead and he too fell asleep.
------------------------------------
End, this request was for Rita0chan hope you like it~😀