Luffy x reader

This is for Paintprincess6 and jarle-chan123  who requested this (i just find random stuff in YouTube about the character)
---------------------
It's been two years since you seen your nakama. Especially your captain, Luffy. You have a huge crush on him, Nami and Robin knows about your crush on Luffy that's why they try to help you getting closer to Luffy. However, Luffy being a adventurous guy he is, was oblivious to your love and thinks of you as a close nakama. But now two years past, now wondering if Luffy has matured with romance feelings. Now you and your nakama has sailed into the underwater, You all reached the fish-man island and help save every one and defeated Hody and his crew. (Now let's just say that the crew were staying for a day to rest up for their next adventure.) It was night time, everyone was asleep. Except for you, you were at the balcony. You sigh, you now realized that Luffy will never love you but, like you as a close friend. "Oi, (Y/n) why are you still up?" a voice said, you turned around and spotted Luffy wide awake. "Luffy? ah I just couldn't sleep. What about you? why are you awake?" you questioned, fully turned around facing him. Luffy grinned and laugh "Shishishi! I can't go to sleep without food in my belly." he explained his situation to you. You giggled knowing that Luffy can't go to sleep without food in his system. "But,... There's also another problem that I can't sleep." Luffy said, walking towards you. "Hm? What's the problem Luffy?" You replied. He was close to your face, "This." Then he kissed you, you couldn't believe it! he kissed you. While you were too shocked to reply back his kiss, he pulled back making you come back from your thoughts. "The reason why I kissed you was because, I love you (Y/n)! I was a fool not knowing that you had a crush on me in the past. But now after two years I matured and stated to know what love is! Besides I can't be the pirate king without a queen by my side." you were shocked by the confess he did, "I love you too baka!" you cried and kissed him passionately. He replied back by a passion kiss, knowing that you both wanted to do IT he carried you to his bedroom opened and closed the door locking it. Both of your upper clothes were gone leaving the bottom untouched, he started giving you sweet kisses on your upper body and marking you as his on the neck making you moan. He messages your breast while he sucked on your other breast, you were stroking his member which was inside his pants eagerly to be let out. He groaned by your sudden stroke, soon he took your pants off seeing your soaked wet panties, you blushed hard him seeing you like this. He chuckled and took your panties off, and licked your pussy while inserting one finger. You moan by the heat Luffy's tongue is and the finger wiggling inside you, he insert another finger and pumped in and out of you making you cum quickly. He tasted his fingers from your released. "Shishishi! You taste sweet (Y/n)." Luffy said, you blushed hard seeing him undo his pants letting you see his member hard. "Are you sure you want this (Y/n)?" Luffy questioned you. You nodded, he smiled and spread your legs apart and slowly not trying to hurt you too much entered inside your virgin vagina. You gasped by the sudden pain letting out a cry, Luffy kissed you calming you down while slowly fully going in then stopped allowing you to get used to his member. After a while you nodded at him, he smile and slowly took out his member leaving the tip inside and slowly pushed it inside, blood was spewing out of your pussy. You were still in pain but a little bit of pleasure from it. "F-faster! Luffy!" you cried out. He obliged and pounded your pussy fast and hard, no more blood coming out but your cum flowing out from releasing too much. Sounds of Luffy thrusting in and out of you as well as moans. Luffy was speeding up ready to release inside you, "A-AH! I'M ABOUT TO CUM (Y/N)!" Luffy moaned, "G-GO AHEAD L-LUFFY!"  you cried out and then you both came at the same time, his white fluid filling inside you and pulled his member out. Cleaning you both up you both went to sleep cuddling together. " I love you (Y/n)" Luffy whispered. "I love you too Luffy, My pirate king." you replied back and went to sleep. But what they didn't know that a certain EAR heard everything. "Oh my~ It would seems (y/n) finally has Luffy. Fufufu I can't wait to tell this to Nami." Robin said while reading a book.

-------------------------------------------------------------

End scene! Hope you all like it, vote and comment who you want me to lemon with the reader. and sorry for taking so long to finish it, I have school now and lots of homework are piling up. Until next time~