Law x reader

Why hello~ my friends! It would seems that my friend wanted another law✨👉👌✨
_______
After the chaos in Dressarosa Doflamingo was defeated, We were in Kyros house where we stayed for the night to rest. I'm part of the Straw Hats as the Lightning Dragon Slayer(yeah that's right, I brought Fairy Tail here!😆).
Everyone was resting for tomorrow except for you, you were outside looking at the stars. However someone was behind you, you turned around to see who it is. It was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DOFLAMINGO!!!!
You screamed and ran the Fuck away from him, while he was laughing and grinning like crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOL jk it was Law who walked towards you. "What are you doing out here (Y/n)-ya." Law said, as he stood next to you. You shrugged, and looked at the sky.
"I just can't sleep Law, I'm not used to sleeping. I just stay up and look at the stars." you said as you can see Leo from the stars(Loki fairy tail😅Idk). Law just nodded and sat down with you and looked at the stars as well. Few seconds past by in silence. "So you finally defeated Doflamingo." you said turning your head looking at Law.

"Yeah" he said still looking up at the stars. You looked at Law once more then continuing staring at the stars, eyes showing saddness. You have a huge crush on the Surgeon, but it feels like he won't accept you just rejects your love. Just when you were thinking about negative thoughts Law said something.
"Do you think... That Corazon is finally free now? Now that Doflamingo is defeated and his plans are ruined?" he turned his head to stare at you. You looked back at him and replied.
"I bet Corazon is proud of what you done." you smiled, Law smiled back and turned to stare at the stars(OMG I keep making them look at the stars alot).
"Do you think that he'll be happy if I were to have a lover right now?" Law said, still looking at the stars. You looked at him surprised.
"What do you mean "right now"?" you asked. He looked at you smiling happily.
"Will you be my girlfriend, my lover and everything?" he said. You gasped and happily replied with a yes as you kissed on the lips. Law looked happy that you said yes to being his lover.

Lemon Time😎😎😎😎And yes they are going to have sex on the grass. Deal with it..

Both of you were making out intense, tongues fighting for dominance you won(Whats this?? It seems Law got his ass kicked by you from the toungue war). You explore his mouth making him moan loudly, as you also grabbed his lower part tightly making him gasped in the kiss. You both parted away and took your guys  clothes off, and as you can see Law here is already hard. You smirked and you grabbed his cock and moving your hands up and down and enjoying the expression Law is making. You put your mouth in his cock, licking the tip and finally puting it in your mouth working with the tongue you started to go faster. Law moaned (like a bitch he is. Lol jk, unless you want him too😎) as he released his semen inside you mouth, you licked the remaining white from his cock cleaning it up. While Law was laying on the ground panting, you position yourself on top of his cock underneath you pussy. You quickly put his cock inside you while you screamed and moaned loudly (not that loud don't want the others to hear ya, although you guys are kinda a bit far from the house). Law gasped and moaned when he felt his cock in your pussy, blood was leaking out but you didn't care and you slowly went up then down and then soon getting use to his size you went fast up and down, while Law was moaning he grabbed your hips and helped you feel more pleasure as well as him and pounded inside you hitting you g-spot. You both moaned and you lean forward to kiss Law lustfully, Law thrusting inside you made him go crazy and turned you over so now you are on the bottom while he's on the top. He started to thrust inside you very fast and hard then before, making you moan sooo much. You both were crying each other's name when you both were close to climax.
As soon Law was about to climax he quickly pulled out his cock and released his semen on your body. You both were breathing heavily, and for a few minutes after. You both cleaned up and just sleeped on the ground, cuddling each other. (That's right I made you guys sleep outside)
-----------------
End! Well this lemon was probably the first one to be detail than the other lemons I made, maybe. I'm so proud of myself . Well hope you guys like it. Bye!