Doflamingo x reader hardcore

This is for Topheart101
------------------
You were a maid to the Donquixote family, Young Master himself have saved you from getting killed by some dude and now you You serve him for saving your life. You had a huge crush on him, not because of his money wealth, his looks (okay maybe), but how he treats his family with kindness. But that crush soons turn into nothing as you see Young Master with those women flirting with him and sitting on his lap. You knew that you have no chance so you ignore him when he's with the women's.
This afternoon you were having a break, sitting on a chair next to the window while reading a book about adventures. Doflamingo was rather upset or instead of upset, more like pissed. He knew you were ignoring him and wants to know why, so he got up walking inside ignoring the petty calls from the ladies who wailed to get his attention. He walks towards your room and slam the door open then close it locking it.*wink wink* You jump a little from that sound and looked up and saw Doflamingo who was frowning with veins popping. You quickly got up from your bed but you were pinned to your bed with Doflamingo on top of you, you blushed at how close you guys are but scared of him. "I-is something wrong Y-young Master??" you said, eyes frightning seeing him like this. Doflamingo stopped frowning and smiled madly. "Fufu..You know why I'm like this (Y/N)" his hand gripped both of your wrist tightly making you flinch from the sudden pain. "Why were you ignoring me? You know that I don't like it when someone's ignoring me that I like, Fufufu." the outside of you, you looked surprise but on the inside you were like 'did he confessed that he likes me?!.... No no that's not it, I'm just a fantastic maid.' "But why do you like me Young Master?" You asked, Doflamingo chuckle a bit and replies "Why? You're nothing like those women's by the pool who loves me for my money or looks or the 'King'. You certainly caught my attention, and that's why I want you to be mine. My Queen" with that he kissed you with passion, you were too shock to move any of your body. You let out a cry when Doflamingo bitted your lower lip asking for entrance, you got comfortable and open your mouth letting his tounge explore your mouth. You moan as you wrapped your arms around him pushing him deeper into the kiss, You both pulled away disappointed that you both needed air then without warning you, he used his devil power to slice your clothes off including the panties. He pulled down his pants letting his hard member having air to breathe, you licked your lips from the sight in front of you and you leaned closer to his tip and put half of it in your mouth, then you slowly sucking his member while he moans in pain from the tease and pleasure from the wetness inside your mouth. Doflamingo couldn't handle the tease so he put his both hands on top of your head and he pulled his member out leaving the tip in your mouth and thrusted it into your mouth with speed, he could hear you trying to recover from the sudden action that he did but didn't matter as you were beginning to get use to it. You were making slurping sounds from the sudden force into your mouth, you were getting wet down there and couldn't wait for him to be inside of you. Doflamingo started to increase his pace ready to release his climax into you mouth "A-a-ahh I'm about to cum inside your mouth (Y/N)!" He said, you made noises meaning that your were okay with it. With the final thrust he released his white semen inside your mouth, he pulled out his member out while you were swallowing it, taste fine. He made you lay down on your back while he position his member in front of your womanhood. "Are you sure you want this?" Doflamingo said, "Of course I'm sure Young Master." you replied.

"No,.. Call me Doffy~" he grinned and he rammed into your womanhood while you gasp in pain and pleasure but mostly pain, blood was leaking out from your womanhood. Doflamingo moaned loudly from you being a virgin and tight and thrusted faster and harder not caring if your in pain cause you'll feel pleasure soon, you moan as you came so many times. "D-DOFFY! HARDER FA-FASTER~!" you cried out, Doflamingo being a gentleman obeyed your cries and lifted your right leg up and pounding harder hitting that spot that made you moan even louder. Doflamingo exclaimed that he was going to release his semen inside you and you allowed him to, and with the final thrust he released his semen inside you and you both moan while white fluid flow out of your womanhood while Doflamingo's member was still inside of you. He gave a few good thrust inside pushing those semen further into your core and pulled out his member. You were gasping for air from all that rough that had happen. Doflamingo cleaned you and himself, noticing that you were tired he allowed you to sleep kinda disappointed that there are no round two happening. He pulled the covers over you both and went to take a nap. Doflamingo smiled. ' I'll never leave you, you will be my queen. I'll execute the women's later on.'
---------------
End scene! Hope you love this hardcore lemon, sorry I took too long. Having problems that are going on now. Next will from someone who requested a luffy x reader one! Bye~