cookie is finally home

Chris decided to drop cookie off at empire.
Chris said "now, don't do anything crazy, you just got out of jail. I don't have bail money."
Cookie said "sweetie, everything will be fine."
Cookie got of the car with confident.
Chris said "lord pray for her."

Cookie walks into lucious meeting surprising everyone.

Lucious didn't know what to do when he saw his ex wife walk through those doors

Cookie stood by lucious and tried to take over the meeting but lucious was not having it, he pulled Cookie into his office. Along with veron.
Veron knew how empire got started and was trying to cookie what to do.

lucious said "what do you want cookie?"Cookie said "I want half my company back

Cookie said "I want half my company back."
Lucious said "that's not happening, and where did you get that outfit. You look good."
Cookie said " Chris help me out, and i know I look good."

Meanwhile Chris had went back to Jamal house.
Chris said "your mom is something else."
Jamal said "she is, your coming by the cafe right?"
Chris said "have I ever miss one of your shows, your dad needs to stop being stubborn and sign you to empire."
Jamal said "you know why my dad won't sign me."
Chris said "yes I know, because your gay, I'm gay, and your dad loves me."
Jamal said "because you give my dad free suits, and he won't tell the world where he gets them from."
Chris sat down and said "that's true, so where Michael, off on his broom somewhere."
Jamal sat next to him and said "he had to work, can you please like Michael for me?"
Chris thought about it and said "no, I don't like him."
Jamal knew Michael and Chris was never gonna get along. Jamal always like Chris but never told him because he never wanted to ruin his friendship.
Chris said "so since its just us, and your boyfriend can't cook, I'll fix you some real food."
Jamal said "have I ever told you I love you?"
Chris laughed and said "everyday."