Unto the Breach

Lucious and anika prepare for their wedding when cookie and porsha came stroming in the office. They reveal that they know Anika has been secretly working with Beretti. She knows because Porsha, who Anika tried to recruit porsha to start talking and turn her back on cookie.
Lucious goes into panic mode, ordering Empire Entertainment’s offices into lockdown, and calling everyone back to the board room to try and stop Anika and Beretti from stealing away artists. 

Anika is chased from the premises. Lucious can’t help himself, nearly threatening to kill her, and reminds her that if she tells Beretti about Lucious’s ALS, she’ll be condemning her father to prison too, for fraudulently signing off on CEO insurance for Lucious.

Chris just arrived to empire, he got the elevator.Andre goes off his mediciation, and his bipolar disorder comes roaring back, especially after the three sons trap themselves fighting in an elevator.
The doors open and it caught Chris off  guard, Chris had to call security. Lucious came, but Andre was already calm down.

That night Chris help Jamal get Lola to sleep.
Chris was about to leave when Jamal ask him to stay the night. Chris wanted to talk him about the whole Ryan thing, cause world travels fast. But he let it slide, once Jamal kissed his neck.
Jamal said "I have been hiding my feeling for so long, I love you."
Chris said "I love you too."

That night they did more then make out. They took it to the next level. And they used protection.
When they were done, Jamal held Chris and said "I'm not letting you go."