First family

She grabbed the kids and sat them on the kitchen table and chopped them up into small pieces just as she did the parents. Amy then got a garbage bag and put the small cube shape pieces in a trash bag. She took them all to the sink and then poured them out. She then began to rinse all the blood off of it like she was cleaning chicken or fish or something. Monica took this big pan that she had sitting in the kitchen floor and filled it up with the cube shape pieces. That's when all the 34 cats came running because they all knew what time it was. It was feeding time. She fed the the cube shape pieces to the cats. The oldest Cat was more special She ate eyeballs and Breast and thighs. That was Amy favorite Cat her name was bighty. But other that she treats them all equal like her own kids.

Amy sat there as she talked to the cats and laughed and played with them. After they all ate dinner laughed and played she put them all to sleep. The next morning Amy woke up and all the cats was already up and playing around and ,and messing up the house.Amy began to tidy up her house. When she made her house as spotless as it was when she went to sleep she sat down and stared at the wall to think (she has no tv or electricity or anything).